Doom vs Olympus F2P Prep 2-1

Grayson

the only reason R2 was that "close" was because we did bad as a clan....we tend to do worse when we have to sit so many. to be truthful i'm actually ashamed that we lost a round to you guys. But we will get our brown sticky stuff together for our prep against SV.

I think we did great round 2 haha, it was round 3 that was a little rough for us. Round 2 allowed our quality to shine because everyone (except for me really) was out of prayer and low on food which means you gotta be on point with binds, piles, and not getting dragged to be binded lol

thanks again for the prep Olympus :)

Haha yeah dude come fight me irl fuck yea nigga i'll whoop that ass insert other stereotypical cauliflower black talk here

all you can say is racist brown sticky stuff behind your computer because you know you're safe and all you can say. In reality, you're just a lil fuck boy lmao

"We didn't sit nobody" lmaooooooo

Quit flaming on our topic you racist downie. You're nothing but cancer on this forum, doing nothing but talking down on people which shows your real character behind your internet tough guy image. Grow up and go see someone about your self confidence issues.

Quit flaming on our topic you racist downie. You're nothing but cancer on this forum, doing nothing but talking down on people which shows your real character behind your internet tough guy image. Grow up and go see someone about your self confidence issues.

Go shave u fat moron

Go shave u fat moron

Someone obviously mislead you into thinking I am fat which isn't true at all lmfao. I spend more time in the gym and living a healthy lifestyle than you do playing an online game and flaming people over the internet. I do productive things while you do nothing but make shameful attempts at bringing people down. Maybe if you would quit being an asshole to people you could actually have a chance with one of the girls you always have as your avatar.

Someone obviously mislead you into thinking I am fat which isn't true at all lmfao. I spend more time in the gym and living a healthy lifestyle than you do playing an online game and flaming people over the internet. I do productive things while you do nothing but make shameful attempts at bringing people down. Maybe if you would quit being an asshole to people you could actually have a chance with one of the girls you always have as your avatar.

I hope you didn't expect me to read all of that because i didn't lol

No I didn't, but I did expect you to reply with yet another comment desperately trying to boost your morale. I can see another one coming soon lol stay ez and thanks for the bumps

Yh ur paragraphs are just so demoralizing, speaking of being demoralized remember when my boy gc made fun of your irl so much that you had to change avas becaude of how embarassing it was lmaoo

BZFPswc.png

ZXU2aw3.png

Today we peaked at 40 Demons and had to sit 10 each round.  Since we 3-0'd Op last week they've been talking a lot of mess so we let them get a rematch and we showed them again that we were the better clan.

Akh8K3G.png

EI8ZRAY.png

Moni POV

Horg/Sl0w_Burnz POV

Akh8K3G.png

zT8WNI4.png

Doom Starting - 29

Doom Ending - 19

Olympus Starting - 29

Olympus Ending - 0

1P1Oh8Z.png

Doom Starting - 29

Doom Ending - 10

Olympus Starting - 29

Olympus Ending - 0

YHH0Fpf.png

Loss

Akh8K3G.png

I remember when the two worst cw lpcs fought each other in clanwars

Yh ur paragraphs are just so demoralizing, speaking of being demoralized remember when my boy gc made fun of your irl so much that you had to change avas becaude of how embarassing it was lmaoo

You trash talk someone about grammar, then you post this.

OT:No, I don't remember that, I change my avatar pretty regularly. Seems like you would know since you seem to follow me a lot :D