• XL
    • Envy
    • SV
    • Doom
    • Olympus
    • AAO
    • CD
    • I don't give a fk about any of these clans

Okay...Stop saying this why don't you take AAO and step up lmfao stop trying to make other clans to step up when your clan isn't. Spastic 

aao was actually pushing other of the "lpc" clans to go mpc with them and go out with Hpc's admitting that 70s-90s are not lpcs but other pussy clans cried about how they will get bullied by hpcs

I got a better question, which lpc is an actual lpc? Oh wait none of them, they're all MPC"s falsely claiming to be an lpc. Get real.

An LPC back in the day was 60s, an mpc was 75+ and hpc was around 85s+ 

I got a better question, which lpc is an actual lpc? Oh wait none of them, they're all MPC"s falsely claiming to be an lpc. Get real.

An LPC back in the day was 60s, an mpc was 75+ and hpc was around 85s+ 

they flame us for being 50 and 60s..

aao was actually pushing other of the "lpc" clans to go mpc with them and go out with Hpc's admitting that 70s-90s are not lpcs but other pussy clans cried about how they will get bullied by hpcs

Its true though, LPC's would get bullied by hpc's (MPC's if you must...)  

I admit straight up Foe would kill my clan, Tlp (my Hpc) would kill my clan, Cp would probably give us a tough time. and that's just the start.

All the Hpc's pull big and have members with 30 defence and all maxed out, that would be very difficult to compete with and the MPC's that would go out at HPC times would get slammed and slumped within a matter of weeks.

I'm just a level 82 and most my LPC is levels 60-low 80's with a few 90's (very few), that cannot compete VS lvl 100's. no way lol.

Props to aao to suggesting it, but even aao would be down to pulling 15 if they transitioned and low-tier Hpc's like Rd could easily outpull that.