Critical damage stinkface Doom [3-0]

Bloodarrow42

look who they're against, that just shows that you're at the bottom of the chamber, why are you even trying to argue that you're not lmfao

the bottom line is that all of our staff got DDosed, we had no main or back up callers. but don't worry this won't happen again. if you guys want the win so bad take it, we both know it will be the only one you guys get. Because you guys know that we have more numbers and much better quality. So enjoy your 15 mins of fame because when this weekend comes i'll kick your asses, or not...cuz you most likely won't show but yeah.

the bottom line is that all of our staff got DDosed, we had no main or back up callers. but don't worry this won't happen again. if you guys want the win so bad take it, we both know it will be the only one you guys get. Because you guys know that we have more numbers and much better quality. So enjoy your 15 mins of fame because when this weekend comes i'll kick your asses, or not...cuz you most likely won't show but yeah.

you sound mad rofl

pretty sure range & co have closed bigger and better clans than dome lmfao

nTvJ4kQ.png

look who they're against, that just shows that you're at the bottom of the chamber, why are you even trying to argue that you're not lmfao

You just stated that the ONLY (let me repeat that) ONLY prep wins you had were vs Remedy, xL, and Endurance. 2 of those 3 clans are clans we beat this month so what's your point? I feel like you're losing this argument really badly...

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/9783-cd-prep-vs-doom/

Your video shows your one caller who was calling fine, thanks for some more propaganda though!!

You just stated that the ONLY (let me repeat that) ONLY prep wins you had were vs Remedy, xL, and Endurance. 2 of those 3 clans are clans we beat this month so what's your point? I feel like you're losing this argument really badly...

I didn't say energy was good, I said it took you ddosing to win 1 round, It took you 9 months to get to the same level energy was on basically, lmao.

I didn't say energy was good, I said it took you ddosing to win 1 round, It took you 9 months to get to the same level energy was on basically, lmao.

Nice backtracking tomato. Also this dismissed your weak ass excuse for an argument

919a1ba7c5ab2df73a59cb17bb23ee2e.png