Critical damage stinkface Doom [3-0]

Bloodarrow42

First off, we aren't slumping, show me 25pulls lmfao we haven't had a pull under 40 since I've been in Olympus. Also, I wouldn't talk about a clans prep record when your clan went 1-4, lmfao.

1-4? it went 3-3 lmfao, you guys talk brown sticky stuff about every LPC thinking you're actually in the top tier of lpc's when in reality you're 4th or even below that, lmfao.

I just listened to Dome's propaganda video where the vidder asked someone on modern warfare 2 to turn on his lag switch while he played Rs to make seem like he was lagging. You need to try harder LMFAO

1-4? it went 3-3 lmfao, you guys talk brown sticky stuff about every LPC thinking you're actually in the top tier of lpc's when in reality you're 4th or even below that, lmfao.

You guys never went 3-3 lmfao. The only clan you eat was remedy lmfao. Energy wasn't even in the top 5 when it was open as well, so either way you are still brown sticky stuff. Still easy

Cd's 4 spies within Dome just informed me, an Innocent onlooker of events that Dome is going to try and claim their staff was hit off, while in reality they are all on using the SAME Mcdonalds Wifi. 

You guys never went 3-3 lmfao. The only clan you eat was remedy lmfao. Energy wasn't even in the top 5 when it was open as well, so either way you are still brown sticky stuff. Still easy

check the clan prep ladder lmao, it was a new clan starting out in the LPC scene 9 months in and one of the first clans to open in the LPC scene ( olympiss ) had to ddos the ranks to win a round, you guys cant even call yourselves in the "top 5" anymore, when u goin hpc brah?

check the clan prep ladder lmao, it was a new clan starting out in the LPC scene 9 months in and one of the first clans to open in the LPC scene ( olympiss ) had to ddos the ranks to win a round, you guys cant even call yourselves in the "top 5" anymore, when u goin hpc brah?

The cpl is base off of an elo system where if a clan declines a prep the other automatically gets a win. Show me 3 winning topics from energy then talk, otherwise when can you call yourself relevant?

yea after that vid sv put up of tom valor giving his closing speech and getting kyp'd by his rank structure i'm getting pretty confident of giving one about olympiss

You guys closed in one week. If anyone needs to know their place it's you. Stay irrelevant

The cpl is base off of an elo system where if a clan declines a prep they automatically get a win. Show me 3 winning topics from energy then talk, otherwise when can you call yourself relevant?

who declined a prep vs us? lmfao noone we beat endurance remedy and excel, it doesn't matter if i'm not relevant, i'm just stating the facts that olympiss is no longer relevant, stay activation