''You need leaks to win''
''Ari leaked again''
''Logan Rage quit''
''U had invites''
''You didnt listen to the combat cap''
''U teamed with sv''

Lets play, im betting on a full house

Obviously bait but lets bite anyway.

Nice job pulling 45 (same as our pull) then sitting down to 30 to make your odds better.

Nice job ddosing 90% of Doom's ranks plus multiple members.

Your members should be really proud about that win.

thanks mate thanks! i love salt, give me more! 

Nice job pulling 45 (same as our pull) then sitting down to 30 to make your odds better.

DznnHrI.png

didnt you and 20 other op members come to remedys fight vs doom? i specifcally seen you running around like a headless chicken and ended up getting banged, perfected aswell, #thestateofop

This isn't the topic for that [CV][NRG][insertanyotherbrown sticky stuffclanhere]Ferocious

Dude, your clan closed in a week and Olympus has been open for 9 months. Who's brown sticky stuff now?

still you guys, slumping to 25 pulls when atleast 15 cv members joined you guys, multiple leaks in your clans which is atleast 20% of your pull and you were on a 6 loss streak earlier until you prepped remedy and won, you retards have been talking about going hpc for months when you're getting absolutely slaughtered in the lpc scene, stay easy

Nice excuses tomato! None of Cd ddos's, while 2 of our innocent members got hit off. No worries, we will avenge our friends and make you guys close for good so Ryan can reopen Zenith v10 oops I mean Zenith v11.

still you guys, slumping to 25 pulls when atleast 15 cv members joined you guys, multiple leaks in your clans which is atleast 20% of your pull and you were on a 6 loss streak earlier until you prepped remedy and won, you retards have been talking about going hpc for months when you're getting absolutely slaughtered in the lpc scene, stay easy

First off, we aren't slumping, show me 25pulls lmfao we haven't had a pull under 40 since I've been in Olympus. Also, I wouldn't talk about a clans prep record when your clan went 1-4, lmfao.

But yeah, stay easy