Critical damage stinkface Doom [3-0]

Bloodarrow42

il consider op relevant when they can compete with doom aao sv or cd in a prep, atleast then there's no propaganda involved 8)

Yes those clans(except for cd) are better matched at the moment, but that's how clans are. Some points you go through are good and some are bad. Ex: foe were pulling like 30 per trip a year ago, now they are #1 pulling constant 70+.

what happened to that? 6 prep loss streak breaking it with a 2-1 vs remedy gj !

2833200e8e265b73c293a9d6614b2934.png

damn looks like you have to rely on hunter all the time to call? wheres your warlord at.. wtf.. :/

Kinda unfortunate that our warlord couldn't be on that day and a couple of other ranks that usually call aswell. Irl > this game. Atleast we've accomplished more with clan of the month June then you have in all the clans you've been in (basically nothing). Both Energy and Conviction were the most irrelevant clans on here.

Kinda unfortunate that our warlord couldn't be on that day and a couple of other ranks that usually call aswell. Irl > this game. Atleast we've accomplished more with clan of the month June then you have in all the clans you've been in (basically nothing). Both Energy and Conviction were the most irrelevant clans on here.

Damn the excuses are real, i think it's safe to say that you guys are below envy

Obviously bait but lets bite anyway.

Nice job pulling 45 (same as our pull) then sitting down to 30 to make your odds better.

Nice job ddosing 90% of Doom's ranks plus multiple members.

Your members should be really proud about that win.

thanks mate thanks! i love salt, give me more! 

Obviously bait but lets bite anyway.

Nice job pulling 45 (same as our pull) then sitting down to 30 to make your odds better.

Nice job ddosing 90% of Doom's ranks plus multiple members.

Your members should be really proud about that win.

thanks mate thanks! i love salt, give me more!