CD Prep vs Doom

Horg

you ate all your food used all your pray and then shut off your net? good one aritard

l0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000l

IM DONE KASJFOFOOSOSSPEPRKRMDNWNWNSNBDHDPQPWIWIUWHSNXDNSKAKZNX

So is there any actual evidence provided or are we just posting pics of us dcing

And the next question is how would they get all of your ranks ips as you claim (especially if they are dynamic and change very often)

Sounds less like your opponents, more like an internal problem

So is there any actual evidence provided or are we just posting pics of us dcing

And the next question is how would they get all of your ranks ips as you claim (especially if they are dynamic and change very often)

Sounds less like your opponents, more like an internal problem

They don't know how we supposedly got all their staffs' IP's. Must have been some l33t h4xing from one of our members. I bet his dad works for the NSA.

It's honestly confusing because I have no idea how they got our whole staff teams IP's

Hey i take offense to that.  You guys should change your IP addresses, especially if you know that CD members have them. If you were not aware that CD members had your IP addresses and were going to DDoS you, I believe that it is your own fault and the loss is on you. On another note it was very sad of CD to do this.

LOL xl is brown sticky stuff mate join Clan Ir0ny