Fun Day For Excel

Hon0r

364b115344.jpg

Only read the summary if you're bored. The video is basically shows it all!

We started off our trip with 33 elite excel members which was what we expected. We left edge bank and sought out to fight remedy who was obviously scared to fight us. In fact every one was scared of us today and I don't blame them. Shortly after we got word that RT and ENVY were fighting at the sperm hill we rushed it and focused on whatever clan was ahead of us, after we dropped 10-15 RT and envy players we dipped south where envy re-rushed us making it a 28v28 at giants hut. We were duking it out when SV rushed. This caused us to bank. We next got word that Envy and Remedy were fighting at platue, we rushed making both clans run away, we chased Remedy south and then Envy hit them from the north sandwiching those nubs like it was lunch time. Next Remedy thought it would be smart if they teamed with the "almighty" SK. They had a combined 48 players. So we called up our good friend Hassan and asked them if they wanted to clear these SOB"s. Hassan and RT both agreed to team up  because we wanted to clear remedy + sk4 and also go for SV. We met at Edgville where RT wanted a blue cape but we insisted on not wearing a blue cape and said make it team 36 cape. They were refusing and envy hopped to us and grabbed the team 36 capes with out an hesitance. Hassan and I knew that Remedy was out their while RT was bitching about a neutral cape color spamming wear pink. We left RT in the dust and sought out with about 30 of each clan making our pull near 60 xL + Envy. We encountered CD on the way to clear Remedy and then went after our sought out target Remedy. The fight was huge at the Platt Although i'm not sure if it was Remedy or AAO we were actually fighting, or both. SV rushed and we ran to singles sniping qutie a few of them, if only those RT kids had not been stubborn and grabbed the green team capes we would have been all set to throw some hands. After the sniping of SV we noticed olympus at that Corp Beast and fought them 32 vs 45 and had an awesome fun fight! We ended up over powering them when AAO crashed. Overall the trip was great and i was very pleased of the amount of people we had online. The highlight of the trip was all of the new members coming online and proving them-selves to our leadership that they are here to war, and are not playing around. We started with 33 and ended with 30 I am very impressed.

Remedy leadership falling apart if you want an easy rank pm Dude in game. All of their ranks abandoned them. #xl for a way out.
85fb28aa00.jpg

DsspRfc.png

(Recommended)Urded Now POV Wath in 720p

Rob Corona POV

Thanks for the action all clans! Today was a very fun day! And shout out to Envy for working together to take down Remedy+SK in a fast organized manor.

Remedy rank saying "now you die" after getting +25 opts from SK clan ( Shown at fountain )  But in remedies topic it says we wore the same capes as envy first. LOL also a kid saying we won 2v1, brain washed + lied to they got cleared 8)

714482ce1d.jpg

Me saying BRB calling Envy in response to the allience

0f9118fdce.jpg

::After i asked for a PKRI on my scout following remedy ( we were in the same wolrd @giants they were level 10 ss) they spammed ask in irc so i went in irc and foudn this 

e447eb6607.jpg

I do realize that. That's why it's on there. That is what makes this a joke. It's also the channel listen in #Sharkbrew.

[01:06] <+Hon0r> !lpc
[01:06] -sharkbrew#remedy Â¤ #olympus Â¤ #aao Â¤ #cd-rs Â¤ #xl Â¤ #panic Â¤ #endurance-rs Â¤ #sv-clan (8)

But you just ran around the wilderness with envy in your fall in the whole day.....?

Half the day. We only did it because we were after Remedy and they teamed with another clan giving them 53 people, so we teamed up with EV and made us have 55 people.

Half the day. We only did it because we were after Remedy and they teamed with another clan giving them 53 people, so we teamed up with EV and made us have 55 people.

Ahh, that's logical. Glad some LPC's enjoyed their day out and is confident enough to make a topic.... Can't say the same about Doom though.....