The Red Alliance;Sunday Dominance. FT:Brain Washed Clans

Hon0r

i like how a lot of people are so mad, its called having fun! of course a lot of people cant understand that:/ some just take this "game" to serious

To be fair we took their fun today. We were the only clan that had fun today. If SV tries to claim they had fun then I guess being sent to edgeville the entire trip is fun for them. Whatever floats their boat. #RedAlliance for a way out. #NobelPrize, #1

To be fair we took their fun today. We were the only clan that had fun today. If SV tries to claim they had fun then I guess being sent to edgeville the entire trip is fun for them. Whatever floats their boat. #RedAlliance for a way out. #NobelPrize, #1

Nobel Prize? the 150 of you have a collective iq of <100

Nobel Prize? the 150 of you have a collective iq of <100

Nobel Prize is not based on IQ level. The Red Alliance is an Alliance of scholars. 

P.S. Thanks for the free bumps/posts, but your replies are pretty irrelevant seeing as the current clan you are in did not attend today's trip, or open. 

I believe that you are no longer able to claim #1 on the weekends, and matched because AAO is going to whoop that ass on Friday and the Red Alliance will whoop that ass on the weekend. Also who the fuck uses the word queer any more that made me laugh. ALSO i believe the Red Alliance has no current competition, fool. 

We've beaten AAO twice in preps, we've proven to be better despite the 1 round sharkbrew tournament where we brown sticky stuff the bed. And I still dont get how you flame us for losing to you today when we fought you literally down 100 people. Also, this is just cancer, none of your clans were good enough to compete so you 1v5 sv lmfao, shows we're 5x better than all of your clans individually.

We've beaten AAO twice in preps, we've proven to be better despite the 1 round sharkbrew tournament where we brown sticky stuff the bed. And I still dont get how you flame us for losing to you today when we fought you literally down 100 people. Also, this is just cancer, none of your clans were good enough to compete so you 1v5 sv lmfao, shows we're 5x better than all of your clans individually.

LOL I love how you just make up reasons for why we teamed up. It's fucking great is this the brown sticky stuff you feed your clan?

So you have been flaming our Alliance for the past 2 hours NOW you are threatening to make an alliance of your own. Do you see what's wrong here? LOLOLOLOL Seems like you are the cancer and the Red Alliance is the cure for cancer. We deserve a Nobel Prize.

We flame you because you're proud to be so brown sticky stuff that you need 5 clans put together to come anywhere close to competing. And no matter how good a clan is, and sv is the best one, you can't win down 100 people. You're still the cancer. even teaming with one other clan, increasing our pull from 65 to 100 would smack the brown sticky stuff out of your 150

We flame you because you're proud to be so brown sticky stuff that you need 5 clans put together to come anywhere close to competing. And no matter how good a clan is, and sv is the best one, you can't win down 100 people. You're still the cancer. even teaming with one other clan, increasing our pull from 65 to 100 would smack the brown sticky stuff out of your 150

So now you're talking about teaming. Did you really just go there after lying saying that we teamed because we can't compete, now you're theoretically stating that if you teamed you can beat us 100 vs 150. I would like to see that although it is theoretical but realistically no one likes you enough to team with you. You literally make no sense get a job. You claim you're #1 every weekend when you outnumber every one.

So now you're talking about teaming. Did you really just go there after lying saying that we teamed because we can't compete, now you're theoretically stating that if you teamed you can beat us 100 vs 150. I would like to see that although it is theoretical but realistically no one likes you enough to team with you.

I didn't lie, i stated a fact. your clan can't win anything so you combine 5 clans to compete. Yes "now im talking about teaming" because it's impossible to win down 100, no matter how brown sticky stuffty the quality. And theoretically, yes we could beat you 100v150 because we almost did it 65v150 lmfao! your clan is brown sticky stuff. oh, and sv is "most hated" for a reason so that isn't an insult. are you still salty about a few years ago when we fucked you all the time? it seems to me you are!

Not making them up its true lmfao you can't compete. you're total dogbrown sticky stuff

I'm sorry if clans want to team with my clan because we are good. Feeling jealous that no one wants to team with your brown sticky stuffty hacking clan? Sounds like you need some friends.

I'm sorry if clans want to team with my clan because we are good. Feeling jealous that no one wants to team with your brown sticky stuffty hacking clan? Sounds like you need some friends.

"most hated" and they team with you because they are even brown sticky stufftier than you! it's like a peasant rebellion lmfao.

I didn't lie, i stated a fact. your clan can't win anything so you combine 5 clans to compete. Yes "now im talking about teaming" because it's impossible to win down 100, no matter how brown sticky stuffty the quality. And theoretically, yes we could beat you 100v150 because we almost did it 65v150 lmfao! your clan is brown sticky stuff. oh, and sv is "most hated" for a reason so that isn't an insult. are you still salty about a few years ago when we fucked you all the time? it seems to me you are!

If you beat us 65v150 why are you saying that you can clear us 150vs100 if you allied with some one? EVERYONE fucking knows you didn't clear us the entire trip with every clan sniping us and cd wearing the same capes as you. Who the fuck are you trying to fool claiming you cleared The Red Alliance 150vs65.

If you beat us 65v150 why are you saying that you can clear us 150vs100 if you allied with some one? EVERYONE fucking knows you didn't clear us the entire trip with every clan sniping us and cd wearing the same capes as you. Who the fuck are you trying to fool claiming you cleared The Red Alliance 150vs65. 

"almost" learn how to read you fucking spastic. we had and fought with team 6 capes the entire trip, to avoid teaming with cd. who the fuck are you trying to quote me claiming i said we cleared you, putting words in my mouth. your "clan" is so terrible it's beyond belief. you fool.

"most hated" and they team with you because they are even brown sticky stufftier than you! it's like a peasant rebellion lmfao.

So who are you going to team with next week? Call up doom? Maybe i'll take a look in my address book to see who's # I have?

And now you're flaming us for threatening to team? LOOOOL this is rich, coming from the 5 clan alliance

I'm flaming you for flaming us for teaming when you are theoretically teaming. I mean let's face it the only chance you have is to team. And if you do team, their will be more than a 5 clan alliance.