The Red Alliance;Sunday Dominance. FT:Brain Washed Clans

Hon0r

can't really take a guy who teams with other brown sticky stuff clans to even complete serious, back to w308 to recruit tomato

Every single current member of SV was recruited from world 57 pre-eoc I personally slayed them on a daily basis. Why do you think saying go back to world 308 to recruit is a flame. Auto typers are accepted by the sharkbrew community what the fuck is wrong with recruiting for my clan?

Every single current member of SV was recruited from world 57 pre-eoc I personally slayed them on a daily basis. Why do you think saying go back to world 308 to recruit is a flame. Auto typers are accepted by the sharkbrew community what the fuck is wrong with recruiting for my clan?

it is not a flame you fucking spastic, i am saying go recruit so maybe one day you won't have to resort on teaming with other brown sticky stuff clans like yourselves and maybe just maybe have a grain of hope of competing. #svwinsagain

it is not a flame you fucking spastic, i am saying go recruit so maybe one day you won't have to resort on teaming with other brown sticky stuff clans like yourselves and maybe just maybe have a grain of hope of competing. #svwinsagain

We cleared you.

Now I want both of you to work super hard on recruiting all next week. So 10  clans can allie up and put you all to shame take your rune scimi and make your clans slump. Thanks in advance ~The Red Alliance.

Sorry Hon0r but you're kinda just there bro... Envy bullied you guys into teaming with you is what I am thinking lol. Stronger clan wins, at least excel gets to see the winning side for once

I'm not sure what you mean by stronger clan wins