Doom Exposed - Thanks Ari!!!!

auwi

Lmfao this kid is obsessed. Just because I was ranked up and he was demoted he makes up all this propaganda.

Biggest spastic award.

He just came into teamspeak trying to get back into our community. And then this topic was released and he was perm banned by ryan lmfao.

Lmfao this kid is obsessed. Just because I was ranked up and he was demoted he makes up all this propaganda.

Biggest spastic award.

He just came into teamspeak trying to get back into our community. And then this topic was released and he was perm banned by ryan lmfao.

Keep it up spongebob, maybe you can top your 15 post count from Saturday's topic LOL

I was in the middle of fishing lobsters on my ultimate iron man account at 36 wilderness which is currently 16 fishing ( gained 4 levels since my last post thanks for noticing) when I was informed of a deep dark confession going on within a teamspeak. Almost instantly the Mongol Moose was on the case. I packed up my lobster cage with my 475M worth of raw lobsters noted and took off into the wind. After investigating and digging deeper within this audio I was being echoed through Ari's computer who is ratted (Allegedly) I have come to the conclusion that not only is he the most worst negotiator known to man, but his previous clan is now on the brink of extinction and hanging by a single thread which is about to be cut by none only than, Critical Damage. It was truly heartbreaking listening to the audio of him begging for any sort of donation in exchange for his utter useless information. He is one of a kind though, the way he talks about protecting the members he supposedly cares about then offers his clan's database speaks volumes about his character. The most hilarious part I must add is when he tried offering 70m 07 RSGP for a level 65 account LOL. I almost High Alced my 3rd age cloak on my ultimate Iron man when I heard this. We all truly have to pray for his well being and for Doom. Both of them will meet the same fate by the hands of Critical Damage. 

Big shoutout to

I was in the middle of fishing lobsters on my ultimate iron man account at 36 wilderness which is currently 16 fishing ( gained 4 levels since my last post thanks for noticing) when I was informed of a deep dark confession going on within a teamspeak. Almost instantly the Mongol Moose was on the case. I packed up my lobster cage with my 475M worth of rawLOBSTERs noted and took off into the wind. After investigating and digging deeper within this audio I was being echoed through Ari's computer who is ratted (Allegedly) I have come to the conclusion that not only is he the most worst negotiator known to man, but his previous clan is now on the brink of extinction and hanging by a single thread which is about to be cut by none only than, Critical Damage. It was truly heartbreaking listening to the audio of him begging for any sort of donation in exchange for his utter useless information. He is one of a kind though, the way he talks about protecting the members he supposedly cares about then offers his clan's database speaks volumes about his character. The most hilarious part I must add is when he tried offering 70m 07 RSGP for a level 65 account LOL. I almost High Alced my 3rd age cloak on my ultimate Iron man when I heard this. We all truly have to pray for his well being and for Doom. Both of them will meet the same fate by the hands of Critical Damage. 

I was in the middle of fishing lobsters on my ultimate iron man account at 36 wilderness which is currently 16 fishing ( gained 4 levels since my last post thanks for noticing) when I was informed of a deep dark confession going on within a teamspeak. Almost instantly the Mongol Moose was on the case. I packed up my lobster cage with my 475M worth of raw lobsters noted and took off into the wind. After investigating and digging deeper within this audio I was being echoed through Ari's computer who is ratted (Allegedly) I have come to the conclusion that not only is he the most worst negotiator known to man, but his previous clan is now on the brink of extinction and hanging by a single thread which is about to be cut by none only than, Critical Damage. It was truly heartbreaking listening to the audio of him begging for any sort of donation in exchange for his utter useless information. He is one of a kind though, the way he talks about protecting the members he supposedly cares about then offers his clan's database speaks volumes about his character. The most hilarious part I must add is when he tried offering 70m 07 RSGP for a level 65 account LOL. I almost High Alced my 3rd age cloak on my ultimate Iron man when I heard this. We all truly have to pray for his well being and for Doom. Both of them will meet the same fate by the hands of Critical Damage. 

wow amazing i can't believe its already lvl 16 fishing! keep it up m8