Doom Exposed - Thanks Ari!!!!

auwi

I would give it 1 or 2 weeks, Ryan needs to go back to school and learn some manners :) roof, @@Moni can take over the leadership or is he to weak? @@Grayson I heard you're Ryan's puppet man what's up with that?

Na I wudn't lead Doom in all honesty. But that part was a misconception Ari told me most of this was a rant and he was venting and exaggerating most of this.I'm happy  that you thought it was funny because so did I xD.

Na I don't wudn't lead Doom in all honesty. But that part was a misconception Ari told me most of this was a rant and he was venting and exaggerating most of this.I'm happy  that you thought it was funny because so did I xD.

Looks like Ryan isn't the only one who needs to go back to school LOLOLOLOL

I would give it 1 or 2 weeks, Ryan needs to go back to school and learn some manners :) roof, @@Moni can take over the leadership or is he to weak? @@Grayson I heard you're Ryan's puppet man what's up with that?

If I'm ryan's puppet then you are blood arrow's puppet lmfao. Just because I post topics (because it's one of my responsibilities as a rank) is why he likes to say that.

13:45 I am named the second best rank (opinion of a spastic though)
14:35 The goat calls @@Remy my puppet (lol fuck u goat)
18:47 Obese Parm gets mad that Zenith beat his masser clan in a prep (even when they had +4 and wouldn't match in clan wars l0l)
21:05 @ gets salty (because me and 8 lvl 70s ruined him and his little clan of ddosing lvl 100s' trip this Saturday) -> Shouldn't have ddosed the previous day...sorry

13:45 I am named the second best rank (opinion of a spastic though)

14:35 The goat calls @@Remy my puppet (lol fuck u goat)

18:47 Obese Parm gets mad that Zenith beat his masser clan in a prep (even when they had +4 and wouldn't match in clan wars l0l)

21:05 @ gets salty (because me and 8 lvl 70s ruined him and his little clan of ddosing lvl 100s' trip this Saturday) -> Shouldn't have ddosed the previous day...sorry

3-0

This is seriously some of the most entertaining brown sticky stuff I've seen in a while. Not necessarily the videos, but the ensuing trolling & overall flame is just golden.

I'm considering making up some brown sticky stuff to keep this going for at least 20 pages.

New topic: Ari smokes hair & it's a requirement to have 3 nuts IRL to get into CD.