Sovereign vs Against All Odds

hit

Not sure why you're making a mountain out of a molehill here about the whole "clan of the month" situation. We had 8 preps that month, and won 7 out of the 8. You had 3 preps for the entire month. Don't start blaming us for not getting enough preps when you know very well, that we're always open to prep you. Their is probably a reason why clans won't prep you.  :huh:

I tell my members to make forum accs just to troll kids like you who fall for it and get mad every time

Sup bundle of twigsgot, you had big mouth ingame. We flame all we want, cause 1 day a clan want our #1 title and they have to prep us to get it. 

I bullied you into becoming a main clan, you were tossed around as every clan their bitches (again) and i will close your brown sticky stuff clan again.

I bullied you into becoming a main clan, you were tossed around as every clan their bitches (again) and i will close your brown sticky stuff clan again.

Obv you new, i wasn't even in Sovereign (CT) back when sv went mains. SV,RD,CT and another clan closed all under 2 weeks. There was only 3 clans open back then CP, EoP and FI, the pure community was dying and no point of fighting the same 3 clans over and over again. 

Idk which brown sticky stuff clan u were that bullied sv to mains, but i doubt they got bullied to mains when they were pulling 70s to weekend before they closed. 

Now stay as a proud member in the brown sticky stuff clan u in, cause your irrelevant as fuck and a +1 

Picture Proof? make up more propaganda to try n stay relevant lmfao.

There are 4 eop members in aao, theres more in your clan

Lmfao sv begging eop to join to be relevant

You realize after eop closed & went main a lot of their mains came to us and stayed with us pures? we didn't beg eop to join to be "relevant" lmfao i think your just mad because your brown sticky stuff clan hasn't won a prep or wilderness fight against us

Not sure why you're making a mountain out of a molehill here about the whole "clan of the month" situation. We had 8 preps that month, and won 7 out of the 8. You had 3 preps for the entire month. Don't start blaming us for not getting enough preps when you know very well, that we're always open to prep you. Their is probably a reason why clans won't prep you.  :huh:

Doom basically made the excuse that they don't want to lose to us lmfao. They wanted either a fun prep or publicity off and it to not count.