Special Forces Monday Pk Trip Ft Prestige

Control Pker

23Pyplf.png

Special forces pulls 12 later peaking 19 to our small p2p pkri vs Prestige. 

Was a fun little get together with prestige in the wilderness after clearing them from lavas we went to setup a fight. 

We quickly landed a 2-1 victory in the wilderness vs prestige. Was alot of fun and good loot. 

@@Kim, if theres anything wrong for this to count towards the WCOTM please tell me in a reply. 

Teamspeak 

https://gyazo.com/7c917b6876b690d3e488c73e2fdfc3ef

Pictures 

xXh8jUe.png

o7mY4gM.png

R6mUvJ8.png

11a2269f7343a0b1e6eedafeb221e99a.png

IRC

XFXhjae.png

Videos

Looks fine on my phone

Logs look blurry on here

This was an established pkri? we established the run ins so each of us should get 3 points. If they claim to a be a clan then they should have an active ml of 40. That is the minimum requirement to be able to have access to ambassador for clans to be clans apparently. So i dont think prestige has an ml of 40 if they pull under 15 everyday. This is really weird how teams can compete with clans there has to be a requirement. 

@@Kim

Yeah, make sure to please get logs that aren't blurry next time.

Umm i can change the size, another thing is these WCOTM should follow the same protculs like the weekends because if "clans" like prestige pull 10 everyday and i pull 35 we get equal points. So technically they'd win the WCOTM right now for going out everyday. SO it should be calculated based off pulls not points. Its the same thing you do for weekend trips. Just calculate the pulls. 

@@Kim

Umm i can change the size, another thing is these WCOTM should follow the same protculs like the weekends because if "clans" like prestige pull 10 everyday and i pull 35 we get equal points. So technically they'd win the WCOTM right now for going out everyday. SO it should be calculated based off pulls not points. Its the same thing you do for weekend trips. Just calculate the pulls. 

@@Kim

Thing is, if we were in a perfect world, I would've wanted pulls but some clans lie.

Alright. Thats interesting i was really going for it hard. But i do agree with what you said. I guess we are at a dis-advantage even though we are the most active out here. 

Oh well. 

I could possibly make some sort of rule but that's what turned people off from the old wcotm!

You could still go for it, just keep setting up pkris

I could possibly make some sort of rule but that's what turned people off from the old wcotm!

You could still go for it, just keep setting up pkris

Yeah but who really wants to p2p pkri sf without it being on a prep day or something where they got 40+ opts randomly. 

Thats the activities we face. Clans would only pkri us when they have a prep. not on our prep day. If that makes sense to you. 

We'll keep trying. 

This was an established pkri? we established the run ins so each of us should get 3 points. If they claim to a be a clan then they should have an active ml of 40. That is the minimum requirement to be able to have access to ambassador for clans to be clans apparently. So i dont think prestige has an ml of 40 if they pull under 15 everyday. This is really weird how teams can compete with clans there has to be a requirement. 

@@Kim

I agree.

Also /query Nerdy on irc for fights, DMK is always down  ;)