Critical Damage crucify Doom | Saturday | 60 people

Bloodarrow42

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cd was one of the best clanwars teams, meaning all their mains would be at least 120 combat try again moron

(13:26:47) <ThatBoyRange> we've all made level 40 def accs for when you guys go to wildy

(13:26:48) <ThatBoyRange> gl

Doom on ts today

- let Sv clear Cd

- wtf Cd won the fight

- Logg in, hit them in single and spam Cd cleared.

- Hop to this world, heading ca

- LOGG OUT CD IS COMING

- again heading Ca

- crap Cd rushed us

- god damn it we are dropping like flies

- everyone bail and logg out, trip is over.

- Officials move up

I haven't attended an event in months lol I'm just saying the amount of hpc accounts in your clan or any other lpc is way 2 high 

So what do you suggest? We all move up so xL can walk around at LPC trip times being the only clan out? rofl.

So what do you suggest? We all move up so xL can walk around at LPC trip times being the only clan out? rofl.

I suggest you grow some balls lmao there plenty of real lpcs out there they just chose not to attend ur mpc trips that we give a try for experience 

I suggest you grow some balls lmao there plenty of real lpcs out there they just chose not to attend ur mpc trips that we give a try for experience 

Don't attend yourselves then save yourself the tears, fucking pussy

how about you shut your mouth, go back to w308 and fight the lvl 50s. Nobody cares about you guys, go merge with another clan and maybe you can compete with the big boys.

i agree with some clans needing to move up soon, but you're basically calling everyone that isn't spamming at world 8 edgeville a mpc lmao...

just try and watch lpc fights at least once their kids in mith and addy and then we got lvl 100s too lmao

how about you shut your mouth, go back to w308 and fight the lvl 50s. Nobody cares about you guys, go merge with another clan and maybe you can compete with the big boys.

your clan was bullied out of the main scene and now forced to fight lpcs as mains l00l