Olympus Saturday Dominance

Trajan

Just watched your vid, can't seem to see where you slapped us being down Opts. Lmfao

the first fight at p18s is an ez one to see, looks like we had a good 5-10+ on yall b4 envy crashed, would have been interesting to see what would of happened if they didn't. ty for the fights we did have b4 they got cashed though. 

i saw on my scout that cd actually pulled 30 pures and 30 mains EVEN SV SAID THAT. heck i wasn't even on today and i still saw it from scouting bc i can lie like that and still think people will actually believe me  :P

Lie like that? Take a look at their video and then their action and then take a look at yours, you guys fought AAO Envy & Excel, SV pulled 50 while you guys had around 36 most of the time so how could you compete down 14? If your quality was that good you wouldn't lose 6 preps in a row.

OT: Gz on your promotion, the ranks must have saw you defending olympus real good on sharkbrew.

Lie like that? Take a look at their video and then their action and then take a look at yours, you guys fought AAO Envy & Excel, SV pulled 50 while you guys had around 36 most of the time so how could you compete down 14? If your quality was that good you wouldn't lose 6 preps in a row.

OT: Gz on your promotion, the ranks must have saw you defending olympus real good on sharkbrew.

just like how we beat them all the way down from gdz to corp cave last week and they had 10+ on us. Believe what you want and keep on dick riding sv. 

oh and ty :D