Pure League - updated 28-8-15

Dom

I mean I don't understand why CP is even on this list, given that they don't post a majority of their prep wins on sharkbrew.  Other clans always post when they win against them which is why their record is really inaccurate.  Id remove them from the official list entirely tbh

You see, CP ranks always tell this to their broccolied easily-brainwashed members, yet every prep CP win (which isn't very often) and every weekend trip where they can pretend to have won a fight, there is a topic on sharkbrew about it. CP posted a topic literally 8 hours ago lmfao.

IDK why you gotta lie about CP being so bad, its not like anyone on here doesn't already know. As proven by the fact that every CP member (other than Victory who is the official sharkbrew laughing stock) on here uses a fake alias.

It's ironic how Jonty (the guy who left EOP for fucking haZard) says CP always lose whilst being in the top 3 consistently (matched ) for f2p and #4 p2p without even caring about p2p whilst they lose to redemption for the #5 matched spot.

you're 13 man you aren't even old enough to have an opinion yet

It's ironic how Jonty (the guy who left EOP for fucking haZard) says CP always lose whilst being in the top 3 consistently (matched ) for f2p and #4 p2p without even caring about p2p whilst they lose to redemption for the #5 matched spot.

I absolutely hate EOP, and don't really know the Jonty kid, but why do you consistently add that he left EOP for Hazard? 

You act like that's a bad thing, he basically went through chemotherapy and got rid of cancer. I don't understand lol.