Quick question...

Clan Consultant

What would you say defines the #1 clan?

Is it the highest pulling?

Is it the one who hits the most fights?

Is it the best at creating propaganda??

Today I've witnessed three (3) clans claim the #1 spot and each seem to have their valid reasons, but how do we differentiate the real winners?

It seems to me like CP had the highest pull, didn't necessarily win anything against another contending clan but still had a lot of people there.

Foe spent their trip crashing clans and hitting anything they could but once again, did not participate in a clean 1v1.

TLP claimed to have the upper hand on CP towards the end of the trip but were still pushed all the way from RDG to gdz by foe.

If you were in any of these clans, would you feel comfortable claiming the #1 spot?

The issue with F2P is that there's never going to be an overwhelming winner which makes it difficult to actually prove you're #1.

The clans that are duking it out are all pulling highish, which means that "clean" fights will take longer to finish. Tie this isn't the fact that when a clan is losing, they just pull it towards the nearest return spot and as there's no more hopping timer you've basically got an endless fight. Therefore, it doesn't become a matter of who got the most kills or who killed who, it just amounts to who doesn't get bored/give up first - which means the #1 clan isn't determined by the 'quality' of the clan's performance. 

I guess you could say it's good for the community to be this competitive, but at the same time it's also pretty crappy as clans rarely win clear fights anymore. You don't have that epic showdown fight (that almost all rivalries used to have) that the community looks forward to each weekend where a clear winner would always prevail. 

DISCLAIMER : dis is only my experience yo

No clue, TLP teamed with EOP to fight CP and still got beat pretty bad. I think often times the clan with the biggest numbers is the best because of the sheer fact that the wilderness is a numbers game. In an lpc sense I think Sv has good quality, but not the best out of all lpc's yet they have the biggest pull and dominate everyone.

No clue, TLP teamed with EOP to fight CP and still got beat pretty bad. I think often times the clan with the biggest numbers is the best because of the sheer fact that the wilderness is a numbers game. In an lpc sense I think Sv has good quality, but not the best out of all lpc's yet they have the biggest pull and dominate everyone.

Holy fuck I loled