AAO's Bong Rip Sunday ft. Op x2, D, Sv, RT

Cpt Jack

Vp6nYXh.gif

| www.aao-rs.com | #aao |

wIuzTyg.png
On this beautiful Sunday, AAO massed up @ GE and took some mad bong rips. With our Doritos in hand and Radiohead on our ipods, we headed into the wilderness. We massed up 38 hungry lions, later peaking at 44 members, and munched out in the wild.

S/o to our forums being down so no pretty images for fight headlines :(

DMb4RYx.gif

lzn8Qbs.png

Senpai Jack's POV

DMb4RYx.gif
AAO vs OP

To kick off the day, we set up a fight vs OP at black knights. We dd'd and waited for OP to come. The fight was rather short due to our opt advantage. OP was quickly pushed into singles. Thanks for the fight, OP!

AAO Starting: 40
OP Starting: 33

AAO Ending: 40
OP Ending: 20ish in singles

cPhLuI4.png

XcYCkML.png

eKEu5kt.png

2ilzf6f.jpg

I1XqJBZ.png

V3PsQnK.png

DMb4RYx.gif

AAO vs RT

We scouted XL vs EV vs RT at FOG, so we quickly ran down and hit it. We soon realized that our low levels were being picked off, so we moved the fight north to hills. RT followed and quickly got cleared. Ty for the fight,

AAO Starting: 40
RT Starting: 25ish

AAO Ending: 38
RT Ending: ~10 in singles

DMb4RYx.gif

AAO vs OP - Round 2

OP wanted a rematch, so we scheduled a second round @ dwarves. Once again, our number advantage and quality overwhelmed OP. Shortly after the fight started, Judgment crashed wearing our capes, but we swiftly pushed them away. As we were about to clear OP, SV crashed, so we pulled to singles. We ended with 2 more people than we started with.

AAO Starting: 42
OP Starting: 35 

AAO Ending: 44
OP Ending: 21

JnJ946O.png

3ABWMFS.png

Lq4FXUZ.png

Ajpi2iR.png

w1ghK6i.png

DMb4RYx.gif

AAO vs D and AAO vs D vs SV

For our last fight of the day, we scheduled a run-in with D. As soon as the fight commenced, SV crashed. We went to 26 hill to RG, while SV chased D. Not wanting to leave D behind to get cleared, we began targetting SV. Both D and AAO pushed SV from black knights, to boneyard, to corp, and finally into singles. Thanks for the fight, SV/D.

AAO Starting: 38
D Starting: 40
SV starting: ~55ish

AAO Ending: 31
D Ending: 30
SV ending: ~30ish in singles

Z0gddde.png

RagZGg7.png

KHR87Yf.png

s4GD5gn.png

349784e8639b751a38fc6a89f1cbd0a1.png

MTjqEaX.png

DMb4RYx.gif

Thanks to every clan for the action today! Until next weekend - stay hungry.

Finally clans do what EVERY CLAN SHOULD FUCKING DO.

GET CRASHED AND THEN TEAM ON CRASHERS, SO EASY JESUS!!!

i agree we wanted this the last 2 weeks, although we werent cleared like this broccoli topic claims. Aao left doom to get cleared by us and sv was the last clan standing as always

i agree we wanted this the last 2 weeks, although we werent cleared like this broccoli topic claims. Aao left doom to get cleared by us and sv was the last clan standing as always

we left SV standing in single like little bitches

If you re-read what was posted you would see he didnt say they cleared you. 

SV ~30 in singles

Next time use youre brain moron, sv are complete tomatos l0l

No need to get frustrated :) I said you had 30 left in singles. We weren't going to sit around and wait for you to 1v1 us, so we took the win and left. W/e you did with D afterwards isn't our business.

No need to get frustrated :) I said you had 30 left in singles. We weren't going to sit around and wait for you to 1v1 us, so we took the win and left. W/e you did with D afterwards isn't our business.

Funniest brown sticky stuff I've read all day. We walked SV into single lmao. You guys were indeed cleared or else you should've stayed in multi. AAO was north Doom South and SV in the middle getting hit and walked to single for crashing our 1v1. 

@a wet tissue

Um after you were pushed to single and Aao left doom was in multi and you regrouped and rushed doom we fought for a little then we dipped into single as you had way more then is we went to single with 30+ it's not like you cleared is off the map which it sounds like your trying to say

Nether the less good job sv and aao

If you have to go into single during any time of a fight then you Lost it. That's been a rule since like 2k6 lol. Pretty much why CP never wins anything. 

But GJ fighting Doom after we left I guess. 

Funniest brown sticky stuff I've read all day. We walked SV into single lmao. You guys were indeed cleared or else you should've stayed in multi. AAO was north Doom South and SV in the middle getting hit and walked to single for crashing our 1v1. 

We were in single for what, 10 seconds? with like 40? we rushed back on top of you while you spammed "sv cleared" LMFAO then we cleared doom after making quick work of you. cya next week broccoli :)