Remedy Closing Topic

Westbrook`

D5gVat6.png

To all clans that we've fought, thanks for the memories and best of luck in what you guys do, and hopefully you guys make it far and have fun! 

~ Dude Ending Leader

Its been a good ass ride with you all, thats all I gotta say. I've loved leading this clan, and I've met many great people here who I will probably still be in contact with for a very long time.  With Summer ending and school starting, its been a hard for most of us to play actively again and with that we're going call it an end. I really do respect anyone who was part of this clan and stayed until this date, and I really wish you the best of luck IRL, make it big, your all fucking remedy and I expect nothing but the best from you guys. 

P.S. -> If you are still planning on clanning, I'd recommend joining Vitality, new LPC with a lot of potential which a lot of ex Remedy are joining to keep the community intact. 

~ R Chris  Ending Elite 

Im not going to make a long topic, but I just wanted to thank all Of you for the awesome time I had in remedy ! 
Thanks dude for putting so much work in the clan.
And thanks to the members and other ranks for making the clan

Hopefully I see you all in VT thats the lpc I Will Join 

ASAP SWAQ Ending Senior

What I loved most about Remedy was that the ~20 guys that came to every pk trip/prep all really were friends with each other

That's why winning wars with Remedy felt so good

So many other great memories from trips too all the jokes/trolls etc were funny as fuck  Image[http://remedy-rs.com/community/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.png] blocked. Upload At Approved hosts

had alot of fun which is also the reason I still play this game

Final thing I wanna say is remember this is just a game. Don't take it too seriously just enjoy it with other great people

Thanks for the good times          ~Asap

Zammy Cloak Ending High Council 

Sad to see this happen! Been in here for 6 months and it's been the best 6 months I've had playing runescape! Met so so so many nice people! Thank you all for making remedy what is was! I really do appreciate it, without all you guys id have no idea where I would be irl today.

@@Dude I respect you so much for all you have done, I know I keep saying this but you have my up most respect! You have made this clan so fun and enjoyable thank you for looking after all my friends ( every single remedy member)!!! Keep in touch bro.

Peace niggs! I wish you all the best ingame and irl! Smash it boys! Everyone take care of yourself! If you wanna chat just add me ingame 'Zammy cloak' or 'scragalexi' 

Insane Ending Elite

Dude thanks for running into me in W18 and recruiting me and the huge amount u effort u put into Remedy. I consider my time in Remedy as the most enjoyable time I ever had in this game. I loved meeting all of you foreign people. I feel terrible to see this clan close like this. 

From applicant to member with 3 bananas and then getting demoted because of Mr cleaned aka @Herry Potter to Elite again. There was no one who could stop me. 

I loved the f2p preps and trips , when I got the possibly to be there i was there. To bad I missed out on the Red vs Blue because of work. 

@all the ranked members thanks for all the effort put into the clan!

@RChris thanks for reminding me how important tunas are at preps!

@Burst thanks for all the ditching while pking!

@Surader  Goodluck with your Reckless thingy L0L

Good luck everyone with your new clan, GL in wild.

Hope to see you all alround!

613 Ending Elder

I've sat staring at this blank textbox for a long while not knowing what to write. It will be a long one.

I still remember the day like it yesterday. I began 07 rs late as I didn't want to throw out my EOC progress I've had on the account since 2006 when I began Runescape when I met my best friend IRL I still have to this day. We started in 06 as F2P, I always looked up to my uncle IRL as he was the one who taught me everything I needed to know about carpentry from a young age to moving on from my IRL family and moving 40 hours away from home to make it big. It didn't take me and my IRL best friend long to realize when you were a member, you could have build a fucking house in the game. Thats where it all began and it never stopped until he eventually quit, but I kept on truckin'. 

07 was released. I contemplated it over and over to re-visit old memories and I am SO GLAD I took the opportunity too. I started off as a skiller keeping 1 def in mind until 1 day I took action that summer, not a week went by and I met Dude. He recruited me to VIGOUR and we never stopped talking. Time went by and I noticed he wasn't in Vigour. That's when I found my new home REMEDY. I stuck by Dude through the high times and the low times being a lot more active when I lived at home. From having tons of members in the channel, to just me sitting there figuring out how to rebuild when it looked like it was over for good. We always made a huge comeback unlike any other clan. There's a certain way I live my life IRL. I trust family and a handful of close friends. The best thing I've learnt IRL and in-game, A lot of people only want whats best for themselves. That's why I would only do anything for certain people IRL. Dude, you for 1 gained my trust and that is 1 fucking hard thing to gain. 

I would go through the list, but each and every one of you know who you are as well that could ask me for anything, and I'd help you out in any way I can. I'm going to miss the fuck out of a ton of you guys, and already do (for the old remedy that made it happen) and everyone else that were loyal since day 1 of entering this clan.

Hope to keep in contact with you guys no matter where you go in-game , or take on real life. Live it to the fullest guys.

It's sad to know some of old Remedy won't see this, or make an account to comment. I'll leave them out to keep it short.

But I wana give a HUGE thanks to:

-DUDE- My fuckin' man and everyone elses. I know how much time I invested over the years with you. I can only imagine the time and stress you went through over running this clan. I will always respect you for everything.

-Zammy my 4ner- I hope were chill to the end bro. I could go on for hours here.

-Burst z- You're one hell of a funny guy. I hope to have half the brid skills you have 1 day man. Thanks for all the amazing preps/minis/inners. Youre 1 fucking beast tank and always showed up game to go with 1 thing in sight-winnin'

-Multikill- I might raz and tease the hell out you man, but just remember, the GE will always have more GMAULS for sale bro 

-Insane- You're committed as fuck man.

-Rara- I know you weren't here long man, and I'm sorry this happened- but you were my #1 recruit my man

-FLEXICO, Ipat, DAMO, embezzlement, Long bowner, surader, effen, fashioner, semper, amerc4, belligerent,1 hit ect- You're a pk fuckin' SQUAD.

We got fuckin' loud and tore so much brown sticky stuff lads....and glitched clan wars and got trapped.

It ain't goodbye, it's see you later. There WILL be a new beginning in store for all of us.

613 signing out with some pics. It was a good'er.

20ht3c1.png2h7qn1u.png2v7w12f.png29wtqp1.pngoacjo0.png

Too many pics to go through.

Greatness is what we all achieved. 

Ciao Remedy<3

@@Dude