Extinct vs Excel 30v30 F2P Prep 3-0

ASK

We didn't have sk invites lol we had 2 invites. Which I won't name. The fact is that your website doesn't even have applications yet so you brought all invites. You're not open yet??? Idk seems like you are not... When you actually have your members app you can start flaming us for brining two invites. Theirs like 10 members on your website and NO APPLICATIONS ( they are closed ). We still look as extinct as a fucking joke , no one cares about this prep. Your clans going to close In like 10 days

4dae9afeca72c9460cf38a54f9262176.png

I guess you don't care about preps at all l0l

lol u still gonna closed my friends...extinct will go extinction simple as tat...all this broccoli talk lol eat u up in 308 randoms..not even open yet 10 members on ur site lmao nice 20+ invites..keep coming plzzz so i can "feed them to the lion" 308 king join TRP excel#1

lol u still gonna closed my friends...extinct will go extinction simple as tat...all this broccoli talk lol eat u up in 308 randoms..not even open yet 10 members on ur site lmao nice 20+ invites..keep coming plzzz so i can "feed them to the lion" 308 king join TRP excel#1

You obviously need to go back to English class...jesus I have a headache from reading that bullbrown sticky stuff. We need to feed cauliflower ass people like you to the lion.

Is this yz guy 11? Holy brown sticky stuff idk whats more annoying his way of typing or the fact he is trying to mix lil wayne and tyga lingo into a all new fuck boy lang. Ya cuz trp excel #2 cuz ya cuz you know broccoli cuz im on my blat blat with that brown sticky stuff cuz join trp excel #2 today so u can help hon0r wash his wheel chair on saturdays and come up with excuses on why he lost on mondays. My forehead is pefectly normally but mayb u should set up a dating profile for honor that nigga is 29 and still a virgin. #bangbang