Sovereign Presents: Part One

hit

Hmm, i would have expected some sort of flame towards sv coming from you, not making fun of doom like us.

Nah, not today. I disagree with some of the brown sticky stuff members of Sv do like the open doxing on Sharkbrew and whatever else they did. Sv's a good clan matched & wilderness, I've never said anything different. I just think Doom got a hard dick off 1 win against you guys & now they're flaming everybody and their dog because nobody has "accepted" a prep against them. Only person that isn't going out of their way to flame is @@Moni... But even then, just because he puts smiley faces next to the end of his comments, doesn't hide the passive aggressive attitude.

Nah, not today. I disagree with some of the brown sticky stuff members of Sv do like the open doxing on Sharkbrew and whatever else they did. Sv's a good clan matched & wilderness, I've never said anything different. I just think Doom got a hard dick off 1 win against you guys & now they're flaming everybody and their dog because nobody has "accepted" a prep against them. Only person that isn't going out of their way to flame is @@Moni... But even then, just because he puts smiley faces next to the end of his comments, doesn't hide the passive aggressive attitude.

Yeah i like @@Moni he doesnt give a brown sticky stuff about the flame and drama lol. I like to stir it though. Doxing robust was harsh but hes a fucking down syndrome. Doom thinks they're the #1 clan because of 1 prep win and we're here to demoralize them :)

So kind of you :) 

wow a teamspeak leak no fucking way

I actually think it's fucking hilarious that nerds take the time to go through hours of teamspeak audio and make videos to feed their online ego

preach it sister