Doom's Saturday PK Trip ft. 74 Pull & SV Forced 2 Team

Grayson

we all know the truth tissue, quit lying about it, we know EOP was teaming with you 100% because as you said sv doesnt have kids in addy/ 100+ combat kids.

I personally saw Elver there in an team-6 cape. 

Now that we've got that fact out of the way you've put the foot through the door for everyone to do what your clan did. GL

10 are members, eop only has one addy kid and he wasn't there, and if i recall olympus pulled 35 and suddenly when you begin a partnership with cp you pull 50?

We all know the truth. I personally saw cp chain there in a team-30 cape. (im not sure if thats your cape am i wrong?)

Gj on beating Eop.

Edit: I meant sv

Edit: what's the difference doe

No difference, both clans are fairly capable of removing your clan from the wilderness on their own.

Keep talking brown sticky stuff and you might actually see ~150 SV capes coming at you doe, then you see the difference.

OT: gj on ur trip.

You got bullied out of RD, and you will bullied off this topic too :)

so because you're in doom, you're fake.. Lol you're a pussy and all of your clans have been failures.

Tbh you're lucky I'm not ranked up in sv right now or else doom would be doomed. I would close your clan before you replied to any of these topics on sharkbrew lol don't play me bro. My mind games are not what you need right now. Fuck off the both of you. :fuckoff: