It's been a long time...

Nasty

Hey guys,

I recently found some free time in real life and stumbled across OSRS/this site so decided I'd train up a pure to relive the nostalgia. Not sure who I might know here that still plays/if anyone remembers me, but my old RSN was Thenamesb0nd, I was active in pure clans back around 06 and 07 and was an Honored Member on PC way back in the day. I was mostly in smaller clans... TFP, Trilogy where I became a rank, I co-founded a small clan called Chivalry although we didn't really amount to anything, quit when they got rid of the wilderness in 07, came back randomly one summer and joined TH which was probably my favorite clanning experience, and that's about all I can remember.

My RSN now is Thats Nasty, feel free to pm me in game if you know me. Not sure if I'll be joining a clan yet, as I don't know how much free time I'll have during weekends, but figured I'd hang around a bit and see what happens.

Whats up dude, TH was a well respected clan back then. So many fun fights against them, I was in IR back in the day.. I'm in AAO now, feel free to intro and check us out.

No need to rush an application, just try and see if you fit into a community of your liking. Best of luck with your decision. 

Wow now that's an old name! What's up bro, it's Jay from Pure Community I worked my way up to Moderator/Administrator on Pure Community back in the day :) I'll deffo add you in game, I've got a few old TH members you might be interested in chatting too as well :)

the boyyy. its wish im sure you remember me :P @

Wish eh?? I believe we go all the way back to TFP haha. Any other THv2 guys still around?

Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone else. Checked out a bunch of clans' reqs and appears I have some training to do.

• 2 weeks later...