Vitality 2 - 1 Extinct F2P PREP

marcusyo

58f3c9467e7346c5a7cb5b2f5ea4abc8.png

Thanks for the fun and respectful prep Extinct, hopefully we can do more later.

RULES : 20V20 MIN, 1 DEF CAP, 2 EXCEPTIONS

Round 1:

VT WINS 

VT Start: 22

X Start: 22

VT END: 10

X END: 0

Round 2:

VT WINS 

VT Start: 20

X Start: 20

VT END: 18

X END: 0

Round 3:

X WINS

VT Start: 20

X Start: 20

VT END: 0

X END: 11

G4et72o.png

Video: King Slapping PoV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oNKHardP3A

ty for prep @@extinct, always a pleasure fighting my old friends <3 

Remedy, Curse, and Risk Takers are the only LPCS that started off from scratch (less then 5 starting members/ and no experienced ranks) and made successful communities out of it

Other two special shoutouts that kinda did something similar to us but not quite:

Olympus-> Activation/Nemesis

EnVy-> BV

Remedy, Curse, and Risk Takers are the only LPCS that started off from scratch (less then 5 starting members/ and no experienced ranks) and made successful communities out of it

Other two special shoutouts that kinda did something similar to us but not quite:

EnVy-> BV

lol nemesis ftw, thnx for the prep was fun though @

btw @@Korbin looks like we aren't closing in 1 month lel 

LOL! You stopped talking crap to me after a few posts last night. Now you win vs once again let me say it... the lowest of the low of lpc's and you want to step up and talk to me? HAHAHA marcus you're no better than that clan you're in... What's the name of it again?

LOL! You stopped talking crap to me after a few posts last night. Now you win vs once again let me say it... the lowest of the low of lpc's and you want to step up and talk to me? HAHAHA marcus you're no better than that clan you're in... What's the name of it again?

Do you have short term memory loss? The name Vitality #VT

Do you have short term memory loss? The name Vitality #VT

Did I just watch a 22v22 prep? Wow.. Didn't remedy merge with another clan? And you pull 22 to your first fucking prep? Kid? realize how trash that is. be real, it says in your signature you tomato. "blood" lmfao. I would kill you.

EDIT: Is this recorder new? Doesn't seem to get the idea of speeding his clips up a tad.

It always seems like I finish the beef. Maybe you should take some notes.

EnVy-> BV

how are you saying that like its an accomplishment? 

Did I just watch a 22v22 prep? Wow.. Didn't remedy merge with another clan? And you pull 22 to your first fucking prep? Kid? realize how trash that is. be real, it says in your signature you tomato. "blood" lmfao. I would kill you.

EDIT: Is this recorder new? Doesn't seem to get the idea of speeding his clips up a tad.

We pulled way more then 22 u  guys seem kinda mad I didn't help you and Too Broke snake Dude and make RK a clan.

ur +1 in Doom bro

They didnt pull more.