Vitality's Saturday | "VT Slumps the xL+E Joint Trip Alliance Once again"

marcusyo

Good job clearing 30v40 and not giving respect we fought you down 10-15 each time.

Keep in mind vitality is a merger of two clans, you only pull 40 and your greatest accomplishment is clearing excel when we are down 10-15 people. Last week we pulled 30-35 this week we pulled 30-35

2 weeks ago u pulled 60 now you pull 40 who the fucks slumping???

This week you pulled what? 30 and your teaming with another clan? Lmfao that's basically the definition of slumping

verge of closing, eh? is that why 2 of your clans had to merge together just so they can compete with xlpc still?

Lol, both of our clans merged because we knew eachother very well and knew we can work together to build something great.

Also as you can see, there weren't very many LPC's out today so i don't see whats wrong with slamming xL+Envy.

Lmfao bruh, if it wasn't for xL coming to your preps and  letting you guys tag along their weekend trips you'd be closed by now. I can't wait til Tuesday 

yeah "bruh" and if it wasn't for the 50 different rank structures that went through remedy that would of been closed long ago also. How many rank structures will vt go through, since your the leader? will you rank someone up for no reason just so they don't leave? because i think you use to do that in remedy :wacko:  :o

EnVy are in a worse state now than Remedy ever were, I can't remember Remedy ever wearing another clans team cape just to be able to go out LOL.

hmm not sure but i can remember when son hage had a team and you gave him leader. I think that might of been a good move, Since your not much of a "leader"

Lol, both of our clans merged because we knew eachother very well and knew we can work together to build something great.

Also as you can see, there weren't very many LPC's out today so i don't see whats wrong with slamming xL+Envy.

hmm alright, so  you complain about xl and envy teaming but yet you and remedy had to do the same thing which is  merge together just to make a new clan to compete.

hmm alright, so  you complain about xl and envy teaming but yet you and remedy had to do the same thing which is  merge together just to make a new clan to compete.

Bruh we didn't merge you dip brown sticky stuff, I already knew Remedy was gonna have to close because I was gonna be very inactive and all the other ranks were snakes aka RK. Vitality was the name SK choose to rename themselves so they can rebrand and start fresh.  I just closed Remedy and referred everyone who was in the clan to VT, at first not many joined and were very unhappy but as the days progressed more and more rolled with because they knew what I did was for the best. I'm the only ex Remedy rank who is a council + rank in VT. 

Bruh we didn't merge you dip brown sticky stuff, I already knew Remedy was gonna have to close because I was gonna be very inactive and all the other ranks were snakes aka RK. Vitality was the name SK choose to rename themselves so they can rebrand and start fresh.  I just closed Remedy and referred everyone who was in the clan to VT, at first not many joined and were very unhappy but as the days progressed more and more rolled with because they knew what I did was for the best. I'm the only ex Remedy rank who is a council + rank in VT. 

Good job clearing 30v40 and not giving respect we fought you down 10-15 each time.

Keep in mind vitality is a merger of two clans, you only pull 40 and your greatest accomplishment is clearing excel when we are down 10-15 people. Last week we pulled 30-35 this week we pulled 30-35

2 weeks ago u pulled 60 now you pull 40 who the fucks slumping???

We will see who wins this rivalry

Ps.

Rip remedy + sk. Xl closed you both

History repeats it self.

-Monkkkkkk

and yet they still pull more then your clan WITHOUT invites

aj dont insult my friends.

what ever, i could have other things to say but this is a waste of my time. Just remember when you guys start to flame don't expect me not to flame back. by you starting to flame for no reason just shows your immature as fuck and make you and your clan look bad.