Vitality's Saturday | "VT Slumps the xL+E Joint Trip Alliance Once again"

marcusyo

tCCvtEe.png

Peaked at ~42, cleared the xL + EnVy joint trip alliance x5

It was easy as fuck.... You should get Rt or PV or something to doing a 3 way alliance, two clans aren't cutting it -.-

Vt Vs xL+EnVy @ Corp Ft Doom

Saw them in Corp Singles, we went multi they followed we pushed them down from corp all the way to FOG LOL. Doom tried to help their boys over at Xl + EnVy out but they were to late...

Vt Vs xL+EnVy @ Corp v2 FT CD

Saw them at corp singles again, like last time we went multi first, we were dishing them out, lucky CD game in time to help these lil guys <3

Vt vs xL+EnVy @ South Corp/P13s 

We got word that xL+EnVy was running up to corp again, so we hopped to their world and intercepted them. We kept pushing them all the way to P13 Singles, losing like 2 people l0l

Vt Vs xL + EnVy @ South Sperm

We got word that xL + EnVy was a little south of sperm in world w308. We decided to pay them a little visit :P. We pushed them all the South West to CA and got a bunch of rune scims in the process. Ty for the fights guys, was a fun trip.

Video: 

Dude POV [Only last 2 clips]

Zeke POV [FULL VID]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-ZzDJ9t7rs

Pic Dump! Ft XL+ENVY MAINS!

Shout out to XL's defence kids:

Radien_Jr

Ov3rmind3d_x
Django_Bamf
Xl_Rax
Xl_Karma
Dvla
Poe_Up

gzulM1u.pngZalxYje.png

Good job clearing 30v40 and not giving respect we fought you down 10-15 each time.

Keep in mind vitality is a merger of two clans, you only pull 40 and your greatest accomplishment is clearing excel when we are down 10-15 people. Last week we pulled 30-35 this week we pulled 30-35

2 weeks ago u pulled 60 now you pull 40 who the fucks slumping???

We will see who wins this rivalry

Ps.

Rip remedy + sk. Xl closed you both

History repeats it self.

-Monkkkkkk

Good job clearing 30v40 and not giving respect we fought you down 10-15 each time.

Keep in mind vitality is a merger of two clans, you only pull 40 and your greatest accomplishment is clearing excel when we are down 10-15 people. Last week we pulled 30-35 this week we pulled 30-35

Ps.

History repeats it self.

-Monkkkkkk

Dw we kinda respect xL, you guys are always down for action etc even being down the flame is just banter all clans do it, its EnVy we mostly hate for the brown sticky stuff they do to us in the off game basis. I can't wait to smash them in a clan 1v1 prep this Tuesday 

Ps.

History repeats it self.

-Monkkkkkk

Dw we kinda respect xL, you guys are always down for action etc even being down the flame is just banter all clans do it, its EnVy we mostly hate for the brown sticky stuff they do to us in the off game basis. I can't wait to smash them in a clan 1v1 prep this Tuesday 

Pretty much this, xL is always a clean clan. We talk brown sticky stuff in the in game basic but they I don't take brown sticky stuff out of the game that much (except for when you guys told that BOS NA kid saying I ddos'd him when I was at a college football game l0l) That kid was telling me how he's gonna call the cops and how he got my real life name ETC ahahah 

Ps.

History repeats it self.

-Monkkkkkk