Who Will Win the Rivalry?

Persian Tom

Who Will Win  

349 members have voted

1. 1. Which Clan Will win the Rivalry?

• Doom
    • Sovereign

idled in doom cc for a few days, idk where you guys are getting the SV are retards thing but damn from idling in doom cc the 2 days that I did holy brown sticky stuff man that clan consists of hella retards. never idled in SV cc since I couldn't find it but ive been idling in OP cc for a few days. Big difference between OP and Doom (sad to say because OP was a masser clan) but OP is actually pretty chill (and the members there have motivation to train and recruit) while doom gives me a vibe that they are mentally challenged (tried to have a discussion with a guy how their clan isn't LPC and one of their ranks and multiple members started flaming). I am clanless and will stay clanless until I train up. I think SV wins this rivalry just because of my opinion on doom but I don't have much knowledge on SV (though after poking at dooms heads about that prep they had it was pretty funny how heated they got). 

tldr: doom has hella tomatos in their clan, idk enough about SV but from seeing doom id probably just say SV > doom.

Were still here, and still pulling 60. SV's boyfriends eop gonna leave real quick and that #1 spot is gonna be reclaimed real quick;).

sad for you broccoli if der eop they been sv since it started broccoli so very long wait for you wheelchair boi kmsl cnt slump when we r basically all the old core members that voted to open lpc... Oh and thats about 60 votes so do the math we jus gnna keep getting bigger..