Who Will Win the Rivalry?

Persian Tom

Who Will Win  

349 members have voted

1. 1. Which Clan Will win the Rivalry?

• Doom
    • Sovereign

sad for you broccoli if der eop they been sv since it started broccoli so very long wait for you wheelchair boi kmsl cnt slump when we r basically all the old core members that voted to open lpc... Oh and thats about 60 votes so do the math we jus gnna keep getting bigger..

I'm going to pray for your english later on because I didn't understand a thing you said m8.

sad for you broccoli if der eop they been sv since it started broccoli so very long wait for you wheelchair boi kmsl cnt slump when we r basically all the old core members that voted to open lpc... Oh and thats about 60 votes so do the math we jus gnna keep getting bigger..

Can you make a tl;dr for every post you make? Too much 4n gibberish

Were still here, and still pulling 60. SV's boyfriends eop gonna leave real quick and that #1 spot is gonna be reclaimed real quick;).

l0l what? your clan slumped from the middle of july until now, we let off the pressure and you rebuilt to 50 pulls we're still far ahead lmfao. Eop doesn't carry sv bro like i said we have shared members who chose to join sv because they had friends here, we have 2 invites just like your clan has 4 cp invites nobody gives a fuck.

Funny how your brown sticky stuff talking went from "sv sucks so bad lmfao hype clan will close at the end of summer" to false claims like "we'll get #1 soon!"

SV was a pre good clan in 2014 at p2p because they had the most active midweek scene and attracted members when HPCs were mostly 1 def still. They rose up quickly and fucked fi up I remember

Yea they did scumbag brown sticky stuff and we fucked them that 1 time in the f2p prep b4 they closed but overall they were good.

I think both SV and doom are good now anyway so yeah unlike HPCs where the clan we were rivaled against was ez in clw or the wildy