Vitality's P2P Unofficial Trip FT ExP/PV/xL

marcusyo

LMFAO that slowmo where u kill hon0r scouting and end the video before we totally destroyed you.

Yeah because that happened, I mean your video shows it all... Oh wait you don't have a video because you pk with 90% mains and run to singles or teleport every time Vitality bully your bitch asses. StayEZ.

cleared the ever living fuck out of you after you killed hon0r with no gear on lmfao. was ez

I was scouting on Hon0r

After watching their video rofl made me laugh i was wondering what they put up after i heard about this post. They put a video of them killed stragglers after we cleared them at giants.

Heres a brown sticky stuffty video of the initial fight at the hill giants Outnumbered all day and cleared them all day rofllll Stay easy post-1-0-77736400-1402374178.pngMarcusNigguh 

LOL was it coincidence that risktakers video followed this one brown sticky stuff clan after brown sticky stuff clan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHw11dopRBU

XL are a sinking ship, your ranks are jumping overboard and the tomatos who stay are going down with the captain, which is you dickwad.

See-you on Thursday when the Iceberg known as Vitality sends you to the bottom of the ocean  ;).

Most likely were going to steam roll the SK + Remedy alliance very easily you guys are a bunch of fucking retards who can't lead for your life, but even if we do lose you should know xL is going to smash directly through the Ice Berg and fucking close ur brown sticky stuff clans again and make u merge to another clan #get good

Most likely were going to steam roll the SK + Remedy alliance very easily you guys are a bunch of fucking retards who can't lead for your life, but even if we do lose you should know xL is going to smash directly through the Ice Berg and fucking close ur brown sticky stuff clans again and make u merge to another clan #get good

xL has some pretty good members, and a decent council. IMO you should just merge into an actual clan and let them reach their full potential 

Yeah because that happened, I mean your video shows it all... Oh wait you don't have a video because you pk with 90% mains and run to singles or teleport every time Vitality bully your bitch asses. StayEZ.

Youre an embarrassment to your clan, you cry about us having mains when you had 4 of them in your fall in while we had 2 TWO but you niggas like to cry about every since thing lol if its not 1 envy member with us its 2 mains lmao stfu dude, and your video proves nothing? Killing hon0r with no gear? just stfu dude youre so goddamn cauliflower it makes me mad.  

I suggest you re-watch the video broccoli, also it's not our fault that the only role Hon0r is capable of playing is the scout, due to his inability to function in a members world.

The ending of your video was right before we rushed your brown sticky stuffty members and cleared you guys with ease. This proves nothing. Stay broccoli my friend.

The ending of your video was right before we rushed your brown sticky stuffty members and cleared you guys with ease. This proves nothing. Stay broccoli my friend.

Honestly, I can tell that you're mentally challenged so I'm going to be nice to you and let you believe your strange little fantasy. You can stop stalking my profile now because I'm not replying to you until after Thursday.

Honestly, I can tell that you're mentally challenged so I'm going to be nice to you and let you believe your strange little fantasy. You can stop stalking my profile now because I'm not replying to you until after Thursday.

Complete denial of my statement. Stay broccoli my friend.