Apex's Midweek | Simply The Best

إيزيس سيئة

Obviously matching colors to people is too much for your pea brain but the majority of those are Excel's. This is particularly funny as we're the clan who accepts zerks/tanks and only had 3~ with us. Quite funny people think we rely on mains when we've been known to beat clans down 10-20 for five years now, stay ez.

obviously they would bring any mains they have once you bring 3 lol wat

you're relying on mains to beat clans like vt that have been open for like a week pking on world 8 lol..

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So let me get this straight as I feel you're not incredibly articulate. You believe Apex bringing three level 90 zerkers warrants Excel bringing upwards of ten maxed out mains (not that we mind)?

By your logic TLP has no basis to discredit RD since they have several mains themselves. That's one slippery slope Champ!

In regards to us relying on zerks/tanks, we rely on them just as much as any of our members. Props to TLP for sticking up for their beloved allies Excel, great clans stick together.

didn't realize maxed mains could attack level 90 zerks and lpc accounts (i'd assume 87 and lower?) in 22 wild

nice lol

03fb0103b394a00f0ca04388399dbf67.png

No need to apologize my low IQ friend. There is a lot you didn't "realize". Specifically that the entirety of our trip wasn't at sperm hill and deeper wilderness. I'm sure with enough thought even YOU can realize how this would be a problem (Use your fingers, it may help!). But, alas, a TLP member incoherently strings together a sentence to try and discredit Apex. Where have we seen this before :P

literally 0 of your pictures are higher than sperm, and the ones that aren't at sperm are of you spamming in level 14/hopping the ditch l0l