xL Clears VT x5 - only 1 vid

Abyssal_

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHw11dopRBU

wasn't going to post this but after vt posted a topic apparently clearing us at giants... well the truth is they re rushed and killed 3 of our stranglers way after we had already cleared them lmao

(2 mains were used to combat the 5 mains that were with vt which you can see in the video)

e9eb950adb.jpg

1a3152639a.jpg

1579aab5d9.jpg

b16c9adf42.jpg

SK + Remedy mains

Nice topic

ee3b6950b5.jpg

I like this picture a lot, If you look closely you can see Hon0r begging MegGriffin, a member of EnVy to come help lmao. Also you can see xL Rax talk in the clan chat, Hon0r remind me what kind of pure xL Rax is? He must be one of those 46 defence pures you hear so much about.

I like this picture a lot, If you look closely you can see Hon0r begging MegGriffin, a member of EnVy to come help lmao. Also you can see xL Rax talk in the clan chat, Hon0r remind me what kind of pure xL Rax is? He must be one of those 46 defence pures you hear so much about.

LMAO still going on about the whole envy thing? Dude let it go. 1 guy from a different clan isnt a big difference, unless thats how bad you guys are that it actually bothers you retards

LMAO still going on about the whole envy thing? Dude let it go. 1 guy from a different clan isnt a big difference, unless thats how bad you guys are that it actually bothers you retards

I think the bigger issue here is the fact that XL have become a brown sticky stuffty main clan, bringing main accounts to their official Saturday trips, but yeah whatever.

I think the bigger issue here is the fact that XL have become a brown sticky stuffty main clan, bringing main accounts to their official Saturday trips, but yeah whatever.

a "brown sticky stuffty main clan"? you dumb or something? You act as if  no one brings mains. I always see mains in your fall in as well? so whats your point big boi. Ima give you specifically the dick on thursday.