xL asserts dominance over Vt and Ex Ft: Dude's lunch plans

Niblet

DsspRfc.png

Massed up 40 strong for today's early Saturday pk trip.

After waiting nearly 20 minutes for Vitality, they finally rushed us east of corp.

After dominating them from the get-go, Extinct immediately rushed.

A 3-way cluster ensued and xL dominated the entire fight, finishing the battle by walking Vitality down like dogs on a leash.

DsspRfc.png

Skullsmacker's POV

We stayed out for a few more minutes but we got word that the leader of Vitality had lunch plans

[157] <Dude> yo we're ending [157] <Dude> i g2g to lunch

Once, In F2P. We both know what will happen this Saturday though   ;) - Vitalityclan

Smashed em matched, smashed em in wild. Stay ez boyz

As you Descend, we Excel

xl-rs.com

xl-rs.ts3dns.com

"hon0r" CC

@@Zeke a "cauliflower time change" that all true lpc leaders agreed on and knew would be best. Why go out at 6:00 est to be hit by clans with +10-20 and just fight clans with similar pulls. Use logic kid. LMFAO

Doesn't make any sense, why do you broccolis complain when we decided to end because our pacific guys have to eat before there hpc trips? i think you need to use logic LMFAO

Doesn't make any sense, why do you broccolis complain when we decided to end because our pacific guys have to eat before there hpc trips? i think you need to use logic LMFAO

RIght, thats why you ended. You talked brown sticky stuff. Got dicked. and have to end early cause ONE person has dinner plans. Think about it, your ranks literally ended a trip AFTER we dicked you down.