What are your hopes for the clan community this summer?

Cursed Ranqe

I personally hope to see a lot more clans opening; summer brings with it a fresh batch of pures/community members, as well as some returning members, hopefully leading to increased pulls in existing and new clans. Clan wars will also hopefully provide some renewed interest in the clan community, as well as serving all clans as a crash-free location to have wars/minis.

What are some of the improvements you're looking forward to seeing in the pure clan community this summer, and do you think they will be easy to achieve?

Flame-free topic please.

LPC's will not move to MPC due to 80% of members being in MPC/HPC clans already.

If f2p is realised fully this summer will be a good one if not it will probably be the same people within the same community complaining about the same old brown sticky stuff 

Well to start I think everyone is looking forward to the addition of clan wars. Which will be a big improvement during mid-week prep/mini wise.

As for the lpcs.

Trauma is definitely #1 Atm. I Don't see them having any chance of moving up to mpc/hpc or even wanting too due to their rank structure being in hpcs already.

Supremacy is a great clan which has seen pulls decrease in recent weeks but I hope the best for them. Solid rank structure.

Ascent slumped due to site being hacked/ member leaving for 'Demise Pures' coming out of it atm. Will only get better in quality as new recruits get used to clanning. Brings lots of new people into our community.

Hope at least one of these 3 clans moves up to mpc/hpc and competes.

Trauma is definitely #1 Atm. I Don't see them having any chance of moving up to mpc/hpc or even wanting too due to their rank structure being in hpcs already.

We won't be thinking about moving to the mpc zone for awhile since most of our ranks and our members are in mpcs/hpcs and some are ranks in the mpcs/hpcs

• 8 months later...