Suptember

Dom

HOW IS IT A GWAS WHEN THE GOLD CLAN ONLY LOST 10 PEOPLE LOL

1. I don't know who you are, but I swear you commenting in all caps is definitely not necessary 

2. If a clan steps into multi and another one can freeze off their whole clan with ice barrage, WHILE killing 10 members, WHILE making the rest logout then that is a GWAS bro

3. Why the fuck would you go into multi with a clan in P2P, it just doesn't make sense from a logical perspective. 

4. I don't know what my 4th point is, I just wanted to show you that it was a GWAS by default and you trying argue against it is useless. 

1. I don't know who you are, but I swear you commenting in all caps is definitely not necessary 

2. If a clan steps into multi and another one can freeze off their whole clan with ice barrage, WHILE killing 10 members, WHILE making the rest logout then that is a GWAS bro

3. Why the fuck would you go into multi with a clan in P2P, it just doesn't make sense from a logical perspective. 

4. I don't know what my 4th point is, I just wanted to show you that it was a GWAS by default and you trying argue against it is useless. 

TYPING IS CAPS IS THE WHOLE POINT OF THIS ACCOUNT :P

BUT IN WARS, WHEN YOU HIT CLUMPS WITH 10+ PEOPLE, IS THAT CONSIDERED A GWAS TOO? ISN'T IT SUPPOSED TO BE THEIR ENTIRE CLAN