Supremacy vs Redemption   

86 members have voted

1. 1. P2P

• RD
    • SUP
  2. 2. F2P

• SUP
    • RD

who knows, the only thing we can be sure of is supremacy isn't going to prep rd in either server lol!

This ^ I'd love a P2P Prep against supremacy but it's a shame most of them have no idea how to play rs. They have the quality of your local YMCA basketball team.

Not to mention they don't go out on Sundays. Must all be at church or something.

Sup because I'm about to slump rd like sv did

LMFAO you're nothing dude just another paki skid who thinks he's something. You're just another irrelevant pure who's trying to make his way to even be a percent of the person you're pretending to be. You started clanning in 2015 let alone probably didn't enter the wild until 2015. Now with ALL of that you're in SLUMPremecy a clan we bully every single day. Honestly I have no idea why your even talking about RD a clan that will be above any clan you will ever try to be relevant in. 

who knows, the only thing we can be sure of is supremacy isn't going to prep rd in either server lol!

^ that would be a great start indeed...

But on-topic: Redemption for sure. We've proven to beat any clan out there and seriously... Supremacy isn't near the top clans out there right now. The best of all is that multiple clans tried to threaten Redemption before with closing/slumping or w/e reason you can come up with, but it always retaliated/backfired... Hence the almighty name: R E D E M P T I O N