throwback

hit

Good luck Sv but since you managed to pull 100 in lpc, do you think you can pull 60-70 hpc kids with 99atk and 20-30def if you decide to go that direction ?

If you have this mindset you will never go far

We are the master robe race

cya soon TLP(Addyprods)

If you do decide to go HPC it will be many, many months before you compete with us. 

You pull so much you don't actually have to fight LPC's, they don't fight back because they can't. Your first actual return fight is probably going to be ugly as hell and matched opts just about any LPC can take you. 

None of this is flame, I genuinely don't think you're going to be able to hack it with either us, FOE, or CP right when you make the jump. The more clans the merrier though. 

If you do decide to go HPC it will be many, many months before you compete with us. 

You pull so much you don't actually have to fight LPC's, they don't fight back because they can't. Your first actual return fight is probably going to be ugly as hell and matched opts just about any LPC can take you. 

None of this is flame, I genuinely don't think you're going to be able to hack it with either us, FOE, or CP right when you make the jump. The more clans the merrier though. 

ok lmfao, keep getting em addy 2 compete against foe

godbless ur dumb lmfao

would you like me to break it down for you nimrod?

FINALOWNAGE = HPC

SOVEREIGN = LPC

I'm the dumb one lol

you should seriously edit your actual clan history into your Fo application, you forgot Applicant from TLP, Fatality, & Supremacy LMAO.