TLP

Solo King

lol dude... Since I don't want to start brown sticky stuff with you, I'll lay it down nicely.

No matter what TLP says to you or does, foe will always be better than them... It's been like that since day 1 and nothing will change. Small hype and a few months of pulling high doesn't change the overall hierarchy and skill of a clan. That's why we beat you in like 19 preps and lost 2 this year but more importantly in every rivalry to date through the years... and how can you even believe we won't fight you in p2p. We had a 1 hour + return fight just 3 days ago which we won?

You say reality is a bitch but you don't even accept it yourself? Or are you blinded by TLPs ego and cockiness ATM. All of pre-eoc and osrs foe was a better clan than TLP. Same with mm, fi, Eop and probably even cp.

Things don't change as much as you think

this is a thread about SV and TLP and for some reason as a mediator you feel the need to inject your opinion about your clan in this, so you asked for it. 

your attitude is why your clan sucks. you are clearly not #1 right now when we can contest you or outright beat you in the wilderness. this has been going on for quite some time now and the fact that you need to bring this up now leads me to believe that you're really reaching here, officer holyjeans. how is anyone going to take your clan seriously when your only real rank cries when losing to RD in a prep and your ending pic of a return fight IS TAKEN IN FUCKING EDGEVILLE? 

you want to whine about our attitude? about our ego? are things actually upside down in australia, bro? maybe if FOE didn't walk around like they were kings of clanning when they go 0-11 in a week, lose to EVERYBODY, refuse to fight us UP OPTS, then maybe you could file a complaint about what that bad clan said on the internet. All we're asking for is a fight. We're here to play the game. You want to bitch about attitudes? Maybe you should check your own fucking attitude about "always being better"....LMFAO. 

I hope you have something better than monkfish to return this weekend. I'd hate to bring you down like that again, 'sore loser'. 

this is a thread about SV and TLP and for some reason as a mediator you feel the need to inject your opinion about your clan in this, so you asked for it.

your attitude is why your clan sucks. you are clearly not #1 right now when we can contest you or outright beat you in the wilderness. this has been going on for quite some time now and the fact that you need to bring this up now leads me to believe that you're really reaching here, officer holyjeans. how is anyone going to take your clan seriously when your only real rank cries when losing to RD in a prep and your ending pic of a return fight IS TAKEN IN FUCKING EDGEVILLE?

you want to whine about our attitude? about our ego? are things actually upside down in australia, bro? maybe if FOE didn't walk around like they were kings of clanning when they go 0-11 in a week, lose to EVERYBODY, refuse to fight us UP OPTS, then maybe you could file a complaint about what that bad clan said on the internet. All we're asking for is a fight. We're here to play the game. You want to bitch about attitudes? Maybe you should check your own fucking attitude about "always being better"....LMFAO.

I hope you have something better than monkfish to return this weekend. I'd hate to bring you down like that again, 'sore loser'.

jimmies successfully rustled. L8r sore loser

fromm an unbiased point of view from an unbiased person mabey tlp can handle a return fight vs foe if they just keep training defence seeing those 5 ranks reduced to 1 iteming with the remaining rubble left in their banks was just upsetting + all the return tab topics after we lost to foe it just makes me sad to read all this corn cobble nonsence on this weird forum of lies and deceit.

KILhSP1.gif

hehe, pretty much sums up every one of your posts in the past few months...can't ignore what is going on right now m8

i guess if you take it out of context it's wrong... But I mean based off what has been going on the past year. Look at our prep record vs you for example. And how things turned out for wildy pulls

fromm an unbiased point of view from an unbiased person mabey tlp can handle a return fight vs foe if they just keep training defence seeing those 5 ranks reduced to 1 iteming with the remaining rubble left in their banks was just upsetting + all the return tab topics after we lost to foe it just makes me sad to read all this corn cobble nonsence on this weird forum of lies and deceit.

lol dude... Since I don't want to start brown sticky stuff with you, I'll lay it down nicely.

No matter what TLP says to you or does, foe will always be better than them... It's been like that since day 1 and nothing will change. Small hype and a few months of pulling high doesn't change the overall hierarchy and skill of a clan. That's why we beat you in like 19 preps and lost 2 this year but more importantly in every rivalry to date through the years... and how can you even believe we won't fight you in p2p. We had a 1 hour + return fight just 3 days ago which we won?

You say reality is a bitch but you don't even accept it yourself? Or are you blinded by TLPs ego and cockiness ATM. All of pre-eoc and osrs foe was a better clan than TLP. Same with mm, fi, Eop and probably even cp.

Things don't change as much as you think

lmfaooo