Authority Council

Redemption Elite

Final Ownage Elite Member (Current)

l

m

f

a

o

i know i don't really know you but you've hopped clans more than him, you got no right to bash on him.

i know i don't really know you but you've hopped clans more than him, you got no right to bash on him.

Ct closed, left Fi, Au closed, RD kicked, and now FOE. I didn't choose most of it happening. Kyle on the other hand tryharded in Zu, left when RD bullied them. Kyle went to Fi, tryharded there. Fi slumps, he goes straight to TLP where he's tryharding to this day.

Ct closed, left Fi, Au closed, RD kicked, and now FOE. I didn't choose most of it happening. Kyle on the other hand tryharded in Zu, left when RD bullied them. Kyle went to Fi, tryharded there. Fi slumps, he goes straight to TLP where he's tryharding to this day.

It's lols that you're implying that Kyle is a beta and a nerd because he "tryhards" but you're here camping our topic all night with your mediocre posts like somehow that's cooler.

The reality is you're only calling him a tryhard because you know he's better at clanning than you are and you have no actual argument against him.

Call it a night junior you're embarrassing yourself and your clan.

It's lols that you're implying that Kyle is a beta and a nerd because he "tryhards" but you're here camping our topic all night with your mediocre posts like somehow that's cooler.

The reality is you're only calling him a tryhard because you know he's better at clanning than you are and you have no actual argument against him.

Call it a night junior you're embarrassing yourself and your clan.

ywQ8lmp.gif

its not the fact I was bashing him for his history you down syndrome moron. 2015 & repping your past clan history when half of the clans listed were ass? sounds like something someone with a ponytail would do lmfao.

btw ambush was rlly easy aswell

its not the fact I was bashing him for his history you down syndrome moron. 2015 & repping your past clan history when half of the clans listed were ass? sounds like something someone with a ponytail would do lmfao.

btw ambush was rlly easy aswell

Yet you were doing the same thing but with more clans listed a month ago, relax yourself.