[RU] Ruin vs [OP] Olympus prep (2-1)

Ir0ny

show me where on this topic i was making excuses lmao

ru fought fair, unlike aao.

I could but I would be showing you every single topic that has Op loosing in it.. There's always an argument or excuse for absolutely everything.

I'm not sure why you would start throwing brown sticky stuff like that out considering you guys have done it plenty of times lol.

I could but I would be showing you every single topic that has Op loosing in it.. There's always an argument or excuse for absolutely everything.

I'm not sure why you would start throwing brown sticky stuff like that out considering you guys have done it plenty of times lol.

nah ruin won fairly and it was a fun prep but when we prepped aao in f2p r3 your had a 104 leading your fall in and r3 for p2p you attacked us while we were sitting so we were unpotted and didnt half didnt have prays up

nah ruin won fairly and it was a fun prep but when we prepped aao in f2p r3 your had a 104 leading your fall in and r3 for p2p you attacked us while we were sitting so we were unpotted and didnt half didnt have prays up

You had a 95 or 97 or w.e it was in all rounds, and you brought a 37 def account. The rules were 89 cap no exceptions. (Don't try n turn this around bcos I got the prep). The only difference between a lvl 96 n a 104 are maybe 20 atk levels and a few pray lvls.

Yeah man, it's called a Pk Run-in for a reason, are you going to cry in the wildy too when someone hits you before you're potted? You had the sitting advantage and we were already waiting 5mins and we didn't wnat to wait longer. In a pkri you're supposed to attack when the gate falls, we gave you an extra 3 mins and you still weren't ready, not our fault that you couldn't get your sceam tactic to work and sit 2 ppl then attack. 

I can give you many example's of you cheating before (and bringing mains etc to pkri's) you reap what you sow. Now kyp reytard.

You had a 95 or 97 or w.e it was in all rounds, and you brought a 37 def account. The rules were 89 cap no exceptions. (Don't try n turn this around bcos I got the prep). The only difference between a lvl 96 n a 104 are maybe 20 atk levels and a few pray lvls.

Yeah man, it's called a Pk Run-in for a reason, are you going to cry in the wildy too when someone hits you before you're potted? You had the sitting advantage and we were already waiting 5mins and we didn't wnat to wait longer. In a pkri you're supposed to attack when the gate falls, we gave you an extra 3 mins and you still weren't ready, not our fault that you couldn't get your sceam tactic to work and sit 2 ppl then attack. 

I can give you many example's of you cheating before (and bringing mains etc to pkri's) you reap what you sow. Now kyp reyt

we had 1 95 id like to see a pic of 97 and if we attacked you when we had 27 v 26 you would complain so why would it be different if you attack us when we are trying to sit people