Ruin's Saturday ft. Sending Olympus to singles

Ir0ny

not even lol they needed signups to pull to our weak pull, due to technical dificulties with ts lol sta brown sticky stuff ruin

11 months as a LPC.

Pulls 45

0-2 In preps vs a new clan (us)

11 Loss Streak

Bvg still recruiting at rock crabs

You still being a deluded kanker dutchie

Shall I go on?

not even lol they needed signups to pull to our weak pull, due to technical dificulties with ts lol sta brown sticky stuff ruin

yeah looks like you don't need sign ups cuz CP's got yo back homie ;)

Cp Olympus alliance strong ruin so bad omg haha

You've been pulling 20-30 for the last 3 months, do you not realize what SV did to you? You managed to pull 70-80 a couple of trips thanks to cp and now you're back to 45? Back to your slump brown sticky stuff clan, next week you'll be competing with xl/vt/apex again.

You've been pulling 20-30 for the last 3 months, do you not realize what SV did to you? You managed to pull 70-80 a couple of trips thanks to cp and now you're back to 45? Back to your slump brown sticky stuff clan, next week you'll be competing with xl/vt/apex again.

whoa steady on mate, 3 months? i think more like 1 or 2 off trips.

as for this trip with 45 thats because of some problem out of our control regarding ts and forums. we'll pull high again today dw.

whoa steady on mate, 3 months? i think more like 1 or 2 off trips.

as for this trip with 45 thats because of some problem out of our control regarding ts and forums. we'll pull high again today dw.

you're literally 5 years old you paki cunt, we won't need to put you in hiding, SV already did it for us, I also remember when they did you individually, you remember that Robust, or??? ye das it, das what I thought bish