Merge trip times together aka cp slump topic

77 members have voted

1. 1. Yes

• Yes
    • Yes

Exactly :) But again this wont work with the ranks that are leading these MPC clans. It has to happen sometime, so idk what people are waiting for. HPCs should just go out and hit the MPCs until they change trip times :P This worked last time.

only 2/6 of the lpcs at that time lasted.

HPC scene has a lot of work to do tbh now that I'm in the lpc scene I see what is the real issue.

Clans that literally invite mains to help them are the reason pure clanning is not as active as it should be. Instead of making a treaty to exclude mains like mains do against pures in all of their fights when we just go to loot, pures would rather get on their knees and beg for assistance to last against another pure clan. I don't see times changing until mains are not part of clans' strategies to be top dog.

It would increase overall action, and enjoyment if times merged and mains dispersed.

Nah.

The reason why last time the trips merged was because there was 3 hpcs - FI/EOP/CP left. Right now in the HPC scene we still have alot of clans.

Separate trip times should have never been a thing in the first place. Look at the people that made the times for that separate scene. People that had FAILED miserably leading multiple clans in the past (wont name any) :P The only way they could succeed was to rank somebody from an HPC and get quality members that way along with separate PK trip times (Borrowing/Sharing) :o Anyways level 80-90s (Majority 85-89s) should be fair game for the current HPCs to hit if they wanted to. I wouldn't see a problem with that. You're an official pure clan and have to fight other more successful ones if u want to get any better. Don't limit yourself from getting better because you want to claim to be the best 90- pure clan (with HPC clans/influence carrying you) :)