Eop+Foe+Op Won't Save You Doom--Sovereign Demolishes the 4 Clan Alliance

D o n

Lol as usual and now there even more butt hurt kmsl vids don't lie either you kids lose and don't even know how you lost kmsl and cd is lpc not HPC retards stop being dum with the whole HPC fam at your trip only to get cleared nd try and hurry and return to fight what we got left to say you did something lol how broccolied but like I said doom is a 12 year old clan after all. May yall Rest in brown sticky stuff have fun in lpc scene with the last few lpc clans out kmsl

Good fucking job purple warriors, Dome, eop , fo got all smoked lmao fucking brown sticky stuff clans, SV is coming for you EOP just wait for it kids, it was fun today, cya tomorrow brown sticky stuffters, TLP PRIDE, CD PRIDE

its funny cause you sit at 10 wild afraid of CP rofl. fucking critical downy, rofl, kid cd + sv + apex all got smacked together, video shows it all.

Awaiting vid, GJ on your pull, excited to see what went down.

GJ???? these niggas pulled 100 bout 1 week ago and they went down to 40??? now imagine in HPC these kids are going to be cd v2 another snipe team rofl

nice try but i don't use my mic much tomato +1 fanboy lmfa0

yeah don't use your mic broccoli nobody understands you anyways fking paki

its funny cause you sit at 10 wild afraid of CP rofl. fucking critical downy, rofl, kid cd + sv + apex all got smacked together, video shows it all.

Did eop like disapear from your brown sticky stuff fall in is that what youre saying pal, plus the Fo retards too following you all along?

?