TLP's Formal declaration of war on FOE

TLP FLAME UNIT

?

I don't get why you kids like to cry for the sake of crying.

Isn't it common sense that they would want it on a Sunday...?  They always pull the highest on Sunday, so it would make sense.  Historically FOE has always been a p2p based clan that pulled well on Sundays, so IDK why you guys are bashing on them about not budging on the date.  TLP also has historically leaned towards the P2p scene too so I'm sure you folks of all people would understand. 

Both parties need to have the balls to make a compromise to have guaranteed action that benefits both clans.  

foe won't budge unless it's sunday, which is cauliflower for both clans. so it looks like they've declined.

It looks like FOE pulls more than TLP on Sunday's, and TLP pulls more than FOE on Saturday's. So both clans won't budge for either day. If FOE declared on TLP for a Sunday would you guys accept? I'm thinking no. 

tfw foe thinks they pull little on saturday because their members are busy and not because they get carroted in f2p

If you want this fullout so badly, why would it matter if we changed it one day? You're still getting your fullout lmao