Only a matter of time

DreTheOBJ

Only a matter of time till hopefully the sharkbrew staff accepts me as an Ambassador. 

With all this hate and flame, I don't see why it's needed between VP and Rage. We both are the clear pioneers in rejuvenating the xLPC scene. But you guys just seem to want to flame.

At the end of the day you guys PK with an open cc, which is fine. We in the other hand hand pick our members. When you have official trips, you guys still PK with an open cc. Literally 24/7 edge ditch, " Join rage ". Like where is the quality?

Want to see the quality?

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/12371-vp-vs-rage-f2p-xlpc-prep-3-0/ 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XQPs5A3MiM

Even go to round 2 where i tanked half your clan. Your callers might just be lost because if I had 9 people on me, and I'm not dying, you clearly have like 4 different piles. When we are matched, we are the superior clan. 

So rage, Just wait until I'm accepted and we shall declare on you for #1 xLPC clan. I cannot wait. We shall see who has the better quality of a clan.

Best of luck.

Only a matter of time till hopefully the sharkbrew staff accepts me as an Ambassador. 

With all this hate and flame, I don't see why it's needed between VP and Rage. We both are the clear pioneers in rejuvenating the xLPC scene. But you guys just seem to want to flame.

At the end of the day you guys PK with an open cc, which is fine. We in the other hand hand pick our members. When you have official trips, you guys still PK with an open cc. Literally 24/7 edge ditch, " Join rage ". Like where is the quality?

Want to see the quality?

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/12371-vp-vs-rage-f2p-xlpc-prep-3-0/ 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XQPs5A3MiM

Even go to round 2 where i tanked half your clan. Your callers might just be lost because if I had 9 people on me, and I'm not dying, you clearly have like 4 different piles. When we are matched, we are the superior clan. 

So rage, Just wait until I'm accepted and we shall declare on you for #1 xLPC clan. I cannot wait. We shall see who has the better quality of a clan.

Best of luck.

LMFAO PLEASE PREP US

what is xLPC and who is VP and Rage

40-60s. Just a LPC but for the lower levels. It's actually really fun.

VP is founded by Tumblr, and Rage is founded by.. idk tbh. I know Niblet and co. are there. 

Clan Rage for their cc

Tumbirr for ours or PM - 842012 for more.

t the end of the day you guys PK with an open cc, which is fine. We in the other hand hand pick our members. When you have official trips, you guys still PK with an open cc. Literally 24/7 edge ditch, " Join rage ". Like where is the quality?

Want to see the quality?

for 1 , this is how all clans form tomato, for 2, your talking brown sticky stuff about calling but your clan has worked together longer then us and people are starting to get better. what happened in the wildy? what happened when it was 15v15 in the wild? i got vids to back everything up kid, and for 2 we are an official clan offering people experience to join us and to learn how competitive clanning is like and if you cant recognize that then your a fucking tomato, that is so self centered and just holds his dick in experience clanning and doesnt see a different side of it, aka mm thinks like this and im sure most of your ranks/ members are ex-mm, i can tell when you make cauliflower statements like this, hope you get declined bud because you got no idea what the fuck you are saying, i could easily of went to another clan and been a rank BUT I CHOOSE NOT TOO SO STFU. 

we are primarily a wilderness clan, and if it's up to me, I will not accept a prep with your fucking snipe team. Your clan has already proven they cannot have a prep without breaking rules / cancelling times/ or leaving the entire event. No respect for a clan like that

t the end of the day you guys PK with an open cc, which is fine. We in the other hand hand pick our members. When you have official trips, you guys still PK with an open cc. Literally 24/7 edge ditch, " Join rage ". Like where is the quality?

Want to see the quality?

for 1 , this is how all clans form tomato, for 2, your talking brown sticky stuff about calling but your clan has worked together longer then us and people are starting to get better. what happened in the wildy? what happened when it was 15v15 in the wild? i got vids to back everything up kid, and for 2 we are an official clan offering people experience to join us and to learn how competitive clanning is like and if you cant recognize that then your a fucking tomato, that is so self centered and just holds his dick in experience clanning and doesnt see a different side of it, aka mm thinks like this and im sure most of your ranks/ members are ex-mm, i can tell when you make cauliflower statements like this, hope you get declined bud because you got no idea what the fuck you are saying, i could easily of went to another clan and been a rank BUT I CHOOSE NOT TOO SO STFU. 

I've been in the game since 2010. Relax bud, your trying to hard about a video game on a clanning website. are you ok?

we are primarily a wilderness clan, and if it's up to me, I will not accept a prep with your fucking snipe team. Your clan has already proven they cannot have a prep without breaking rules / cancelling times/ or leaving the entire event. No respect for a clan like that

I spoke with Braden, once you accept, all logs will be saved, and everything will be vidded. Can't wait to see how you guys respond.