[VIDEO]Rage vs Curse -> Think Twice

Control Pker

As evident by the video we were fucking you up in the wildy fight even though we started down 8 L O L. We got hit by a team while still at sperm as you pushed back to another hill for the second time. Keep an eye on the cape counter. All your members were getting one banged good thing you got saved, otherwise you wouldn't have this amazing sharkbrew topic.

Gl

You even have kids with different capes on the hill attacking us hahaha, and at the end telling the team that attacked us to off you...

Funny, I thought you were the team always bitching about getting teamed?

Its still there.... keeping posting wildy unofficial vids..... 4days notice you pulled 35. we pulled 50+. cya. 

wtf are we supposed to do? xlpc's don't even go out on official events yet didn't you know that? I'll link you to our prep win just today ya reject.

As evident by the video we were fucking you up in the wildy fight even though we started down 8 L O L. We got hit by a team while still at sperm as you pushed back to another hill for the second time. Keep an eye on the cape counter. All your members were getting one banged good thing you got saved, otherwise you wouldn't have this amazing sharkbrew topic.

Gl

You even have kids with different capes on the hill attacking us hahaha, and at the end telling the team that attacked us to off you...

Funny, I thought you were the team always bitching about getting teamed?

You died straight away 1 bang what would you know about brown sticky stuff LOL