In need of Feedback!

Zlex

Hello RuneScapers!

I have recently begun a RuneScape series on my YouTube channel. So far, I've recieved great feedback saying it's great and there's been a few ideas as to how I can improve the series, which I have already taken into account and implemented!

I myself, feel like there is something missing, though I really don't know what! Which is why I turn to you lot!

I will link the first episode, if you're interested in following the adventure, and the latest, so you can see how it has evovled.

First Episode: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhB1oRvWqsU

Latest Episode: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7WHq2iOOTY

What do you guys think there is missing?

Is the questing boring?
Should I do more actionish content?

I will be looking forward for you replies!

Kind Regards
Zlex

first mistake you made was playing rs3

How come?

I've already played the old era of RuneScape 2 which was many years ago.Recently when I "rediscovered" RuneScape, they were advertising RuneScape 3, which sounded very appealing. So far, I haven't really met any issues at all :)

Try zybez if you want feedback on this. This forum is made so braindead rejects can flame eachother, and its oldschool based ;s..

not going to call it bad tho, commentary is quite good. Don't like the very zoomed in screen on rs3 tho.

Alright, so the popular demand is RuneScape 2.

I will give it a try, and make like a "spin off" with RuneScape 2 and see where the leads me. Thanks for the feedback lads!

Try zybez if you want feedback on this. This forum is made so braindead rejects can flame eachother, and its oldschool based ;s..

not going to call it bad tho, commentary is quite good. Don't like the very zoomed in screen on rs3 tho.

I Tried, but it is really inactive, and their mods have a weird idea of where to put threads like these xD

Alright, so the popular demand is RuneScape 2.

I will give it a try, and make like a "spin off" with RuneScape 2 and see where the leads me. Thanks for the feedback lads!

I Tried, but it is really inactive, and their mods have a weird idea of where to put threads like these xD

deadman mode is hugely popular. If you are going to make DMM vids, drop me a pm.

Alright, I have entered the past of 2007 !

Video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9Frc3Pt1OI

I really need any feedback that you lot can provide, to make this adventure as entertaining as possible!

Did you like the way it was recorded?
What content would you like to see?
What can I do better?

deadman mode is hugely popular. If you are going to make DMM vids, drop me a pm.

I might try it out, though I need some skillz first hehe. I if I end up making Deadman content !