Voltage Pures#1 xLPC Sunday F2P Feast - FT Rage, BP, SP, PT, & C

DreTheOBJ

Today the #1 xLPC went on a feast

[V]oltage [P]ures started the trip with 17 people at 10AM this morning later peaking at 43.

Today started quiet with no sign of Rage, Curse, slaughter, Envy or anybody.

The only clan out was PT - Pure Torment

[V]oltage [P]ures Vs [P]ure [T]orment - Run In

In the first clip we decided to start the trip with a little bit of fighting at fog. We started the fight down 16-21, so we decided to pull towards the trees and found some easy bangs. PT seem to not be able to keep up with our simple movement west and we managed to bring them down to 13 and staying at 15. It was fairly easy and after getting them down to 11 we pushed with scims and cleared the up. GF PT, was a good fight

[V]oltage [P]ures Vs [P]ure [T]orment - Full Out 

After our win at fog, we decided to ask for a 20 min full out, with it being 12, our core unit began to get on. With an impressive spike in players we peaked at 40 with them having around 64 in the CC. They wanted to fight at maze, but with them being a new clan we weren't sure if they would bring 80s. So we agreed on 26 hillz. The fight lasted for a while and was close throughout the whole time. But towards the head our returners were to much, and we pushed them into single, and with them being a new clan and edgeville recruits, they couldn't keep up. It was fairly easy and we won convincing ending with 33! Thanks for the huge and clean fight with no crashing PT!

S/o to the 0ak retards trying to put our cape on and getting banged while sniping us.

[V]oltage [P]ures vs [R]age - Run In

Ah.. Man, this was fun. We got intel that that they had around 20, and we decided to give these guys a fight. They always claim how we don't fight above level 5? Yeah well explain this? So we logged on top of Rage down 2 and we hit some easy bangs. The fight was extremely close for a while until we were able to stay AT 19 PEOPLE, while they dropped from 21 to 16. Quality>Quantity, we tried to tell you. With our elite members we didn't drop a guy until they rushed to single going from 21 to 14. Let it be known they have overheads, especially their ranks. But we held through. We had a few snipes while they stayed in single and I personally was baffled. They had 14 and we had 16 and they didn't rush multi. LOLOLOL what? We bullied them down to 12 and decided not to waste our time any longer and bullied them in single until they ran compeletly, thanks for the fight Rage. :)

[V]oltage [P]ures vs BP ( Don't know what it stands for ) - Run in

We got intel that Rage was fighting PT and we went to go intercept it at hillz, on our way there, BP was waiting for us.

We had no idea they was there, but our members are always ready for whoever. I started the vidding late but they had 17, all lvl 50+ and we had 20 with some guys above 50. We managed to tank it out and cleared them up pretty quickly. Nice tele boys. We didn't drop a person. Before rage could rush us with us down food, we logged out and regrouped at graves. Ty for the fight BP, let the big boys fight next time.

[V]oltage [P]ures vs CLUSTER 

Without banking from our fight with BP we rushed from graves down to hillz where we fought SP and Rage. We pushed SP to singles and cleared up the rest of rage. Little did we know another clan OB was south of us. and they had overs and were all 55+ CB. But our 18 Voltage Pures held our ground and fought bravely. We got them down to 14 and pulled to the path because SP was re rushing. SP had know idea we was south of them and we hit them while they were sandwhiched between OB and us. GF all clans

[V]oltage [P]ures Vs Rage?

I started the clip late, but we rushed Rage and then RIGHT AWAY got hit from behind, Allies? Just asking. It was a bit weird because they got bullied to the hillz gap and then turned around right away when we got hit from Sperm... 

Hm...

With us pking from 10AM to 4Pm , we decided to end our Trip

It was a valiantly fought weekend for the boys in VP. With us dominating Friday. Winning our prep vs Rage for #1 xLPC

And then dominating again on sunday. The boys feel good going into the week.

inb4 rage claims we are dead.

Disclaimer.

VP is a weekend clan. Friday-Sunday with some minis during the week. We all have lives and we don't pk 24/7. So we make sure our weekends are jam packed. If you want to join the #1 xLPC and dominate on the weekends, Join VP!

If you want to Pk on a level 40 every day, join the other clans. We hand pick our members and make sure we are getting the best of the best. 

Want to join? PM me on this

Idle in the CC : VP Clan

http://vp-rs.enjin.com/

Also : Can't wait to see slaughter and EV. PM me for fights. You guys seem to have quality members/ranks with experience. So hit me up for fights. Tired of PT saying no to clanwars because " they are new". Or rage saying no because they are salty. Or the curse ranks scared to fight unless their lord and savior VTEC is on.

Thanks all clans for the action.

MY POV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0uoGV7U_Jo&feature=youtu.be

started with 17 later peaking at 43? The fuck l0l

but respect to @@Tumblr for paying me back with the acc if you need any +1s on pk trips hmu 

Our 4ners get on at 1. We started at 10. Maybe if you didn't try mass recruiting, you'd be in the clan still and you'd see how we are doing. Your loss. 

You didn't go out at all today. Please, your probably the second worse xLPC. Stay in your lane please.

fuck man why do you reply to everything that is clearly flame bait ..........

gratz on trip though, looked like you guys had fun