CD vs OP 1 Hour Return Fight

StinkFace

I realize I'm a plus 1 lol. But I also was there at the pkri and saw what happened. Propaganda didn't clear cd over and over lol.

I'm still friends with some people from Op and they're telling me that it was brown sticky stuff and they wasted their time going to it.

I'm not naming names simply out of respect of friendships but lately they've been telling me brown sticky stuffs heading downhill fast.

Just remember that the ranks over at Op don't have your back they see you as a number, think twice before sticking your neck out for someone who won't help you in return.

Take care mate.

I'm still friends with some people from Op and they're telling me that it was brown sticky stuff and they wasted their time going to it.

I'm not naming names simply out of respect of friendships but lately they've been telling me brown sticky stuffs heading downhill fast.

Just remember that the ranks over at Op don't have your back they see you as a number, think twice before sticking your neck out for someone who won't help you in return.

Take care mate.

You keep talking ab this as if there are such highstakes. It's a game dude. I don't really expect people to "care" about me just because I apped to a fucking clan. If every lpc closed tomorrow it wouldn't matter. Idk how im "sticking my neck out" for them. Literally anyone could app to any lpc rn and get insta accepted if they have reqs I am literally not risking anything lol.

You keep talking ab this as if there are such highstakes. It's a game dude. I don't really expect people to "care" about me just because I apped to a fucking clan. If every lpc closed tomorrow it wouldn't matter. Idk how im "sticking my neck out" for them. Literally anyone could app to any lpc rn and get insta accepted if they have reqs I am literally not risking anything lol.

It's a game lol there's no high stakes nor am I saying there, all I'm saying is that you're irrelevant to your clan yet your on sharkbrew arguing with everyone protecting it that's all.

I was just informing you of something and if you want to take it the wrong way that's your own fault.

It's a game lol there's no high stakes nor am I saying there, all I'm saying is that you're irrelevant to your clan yet your on sharkbrew arguing with everyone protecting it that's all.

I was just informing you of something and if you want to take it the wrong way that's your own fault.

tbh im just sortv peeved people said we lost when I know how blatant a lie it is. Anyways no use arguing have a noice day 

We have a 9 minute vid of us clearing cd whereas they cut the vids everytime when they are still at evenish opts... I wonder what happened after that. CD got cleared here the sae way they got cleared at the pkri on sunday. stay ez cd

your clan went to singles like 5 times im not sure if your a little slow or just straight up downie status

we have a tubby in our clan, hes a tunak tunak, are you the same?

I wish.

I would wear my turban as graceful as the last moon of the sacred swallow. I would tie that bitch up tighter than a nuns asshole. I can only dream, of a day, that I will reach, TRUE....

Tunak tunak.

ty 2 my fam 5 letting me be here 2 day

@@Mewtwo47 @ no offence but you guys are clearly brainwashed by the bullbrown sticky stuff bvg spins and the Op propoganda bvg has you by the balls boys.

He likes to keep the leashes short on his members and you guys are prime example, stand back and have a look and you will see everything and come to realize how bad it is.

Just remember you guys are a +1 at the end of the day.

Grats on the win and the trip Cd slamming Op/Cp with ease.

please be trolling me lmfao

fcOOCY2.png

your clan literally has to team with some russian country to compete

ya cause what would anyone do without you and aao!

Aao has slammed Op for the last couple of weeks now both in the wildy and preps so I would dare say we have more value then you guys over there in slump city.

Stay salty bruz

pretty clear the anti op/cp alliance is strong on these boards. how bout u step up in game cd, doom, ruin, tlp, foe rather than just making non sense on the forums. seriously no wonder bvg doesnt allow us to use these boards

Boy, step right up to us if you got balls, but do you honestly want beef with Dome?

Aao has slammed Op for the last couple of weeks now both in the wildy and preps so I would dare say we have more value then you guys over there in slump city.

Stay salty bruz

ya you and aao are incredibly relevant. i think society would collapse without both of you!!