[AAO] Against All Odds vs. Chaos ~ [3-0] - F2P PREP

Figure it out Bud

whatever happened to the clan you tried making rofl  oh ya and let me beg my members to train 30 att+def+pray lvls just so they can get gang carroted by 120s think before you speak tofu

zenith lol

and your clan consists of hpc members, the entire pure community knows you wouldn't be able to even open as a hpc. Refer to the amount of times zenith tried opening in the space of two years.

zenith lol

and your clan consists of hpc members, the entire pure community knows you wouldn't be able to even open as a hpc. Refer to the amount of times zenith tried opening in the space of two years.

you couldn't name 5 people that came out of hpcs to join doom

zenith accomplished 100x more than anything you have in this game and in life

opening as an hpc is just lol

you couldn't name 5 people that came out of hpcs to join doom

zenith accomplished 100x more than anything you have in this game and in life

opening as an hpc is just lol

the entire community knows zenith was brown sticky stuff in 9/10 of its version. For you to say runescape accomplishments kills me looool oh brown sticky stuff. If you're still a lpc then you're brown sticky stuff because you have no balls to fight real clans. Pussy ass clan got scarred by sv

the entire community knows zenith was brown sticky stuff in 9/10 of its version. For you to say runescape accomplishments kills me looool oh brown sticky stuff. If you're still a lpc then you're brown sticky stuff because you have no balls to fight real clans. Pussy ass clan got scarred by sv

wheres your clan?

tell me..?

wheres your clan?

tell me..?

currently inactive but I'm tlp and ny clan has no relevancy to what I'm talking to you about, tomato.

its always fun to read and reply to sharkbrew comments I still can't get over the fact you said they accomplished more in life hahsha

currently inactive but I'm tlp and ny clan has no relevancy to what I'm talking to you about, tofu.

its always fun to read and reply to sharkbrew comments I still can't get over the fact you said they accomplished more in life hahsha

Past aside as that doesn't matter now, SV didn't have much quality as an LPC, they were some what relevant because of their massive pulls which consisted of invites and random world 8 massing, do you believe that SV will do well as an HPC seeing as their quality will diminish from a harder playing field, along with pulls since they won't have as much HPC invites and world 8 randoms?

currently inactive but I'm tlp and ny clan has no relevancy to what I'm talking to you about, tofu.

yes thanks for confirming all 100 of the clans made by you are all brown sticky stuff and dead

Past aside as that doesn't matter now, SV didn't have much quality as an LPC, they were some what relevant because of their massive pulls which consisted of invites and random world 8 massing, do you believe that SV will do well as an HPC seeing as their quality will diminish from a harder playing field, along with pulls since they won't have as much HPC invites and world 8 randoms?

invites and random world 8 recruits managed to decimate the entire scene in preps in cluding you guys (4-1). Even the pulls are consistent with sv, they're definitely going to do good in the hpc scene when they train up. How can you even say somewhat relevant when they reopened they accomplished more than what any hpc has done. I'm not even in sv but by looking at every clan and comparing then since the day they opened, sv had achieved more in such a short time. Be honest with yourself lol

yes thanks for confirming all 100 of the clans made by you are all brown sticky stuff and dead

lol your ignorance is strong, even though the clans you've been in as well has achieved nothing. Where's zenith ? Dead and doom? A brown sticky stuff lpc who can't even move up to fight real clans. broccoli

invites and random world 8 recruits managed to decimate the entire scene in preps in cluding you guys (4-1). Even the pulls are consistent with sv, they're definitely going to do good in the hpc scene when they train up. How can you even say somewhat relevant when they reopened they accomplished more than what any hpc has done. I'm not even in sv but by looking at every clan and comparing then since the day they opened, sv had achieved more in such a short time. Be honest with yourself lol

But now please list all these acomplishements, and that 4 - 1 crap doesn't fly, their last win on us was over 3 months ago, A clan changes a lot in that time.

lol your ignorance is strong, even though the clans you've been in as well has achieved nothing. Where's zenith ? Dead and doom? A brown sticky stuff lpc who can't even move up to fight real clans. broccoli

Zenith beat Mm, Foe, Tlp, Eop, Cp, Fi in matched preps in both servers

Don't think anything you've ever made done that

Don't think any clan that has beef with us rn has done that either.

As for Doom we beat you in 1 prep and then you closed, thanks for contributing to our monster streak of 24.

But now please list all these acomplishements, and that 4 - 1 crap doesn't fly, their last win on us was over 3 months ago, A clan changes a lot in that time.

3 months? You mean last month but yeah you're doing good since sv left

Zenith beat Mm, Foe, Tlp, Eop, Cp, Fi in matched preps in both servers

Don't think anything you've ever made done that

Don't think any clan that has beef with us rn has done that either.

As for Doom we beat you in 1 prep and then you closed, thanks for contributing to our monster streak of 24.

that's an accomplishment ? When you can hold the #1 pure clan or remain in the top 3 you can be satisfied. Stop talking about my clans cause I know they wasn't hpc material. You lost more preps, slammed evetyweekend, lost rivalry vs ir and list goes on. broccoli